Rouyn Noranda Huskies new logo

allyb96

The LHJMQ team Rouyn Noranda Huskies changed their jerseys and logo at the beginning of the season and the old logo is still on the Huskies page on SportsLogos.net, so he're the link to the official site of the team if someone is interested and if Chris Creamer wants to update it. I think they're looking really great !

Rouyn Noranda Huskies Official Site

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

That new logo..does it remind ya of a certain NHL team's logo where the head of that animal is howling somehow?? Weird huh?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

That new logo..does it remind ya of a certain NHL team's logo where the head of that animal is howling somehow?? Weird huh?

There's a NHL team whose logo is the head of a howling animal? Weird... :P

I saw, I came, I left.

There is no doubt that Rouyn needed to update their house-league look, but was it necessary to try to copy one of the worst NHL jessey (the Canucks' ALT)?

(or its awful gradient)

And we coud live without ONE MORE Black and Red team....

Image3.jpg

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I think he meant AHL. I can't think of a single NHL caliber team with a howling animal logo...

Harrrrr harrrrrrrr :P yeah the NHL team I am hinting about is the Phoenix Coyotes..do ya see some similiar things about the Coyotes logo and the Huskies logo?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

And we coud live without ONE MORE Black and Red team....

To be fair, when they joined the league, only Drummondville had the same colours in a 14-team league.

Good point!...

Junior Major has come a long way Design-wise.

At Least, unlike the "O", the "Q" seems to have a little variety in styles.

I liked it when the O teams started to change their looks, but a at one point it looked like they were all created by the same "cartoonist" (Were they?)

Never been a fan of the cartoon style, except for the good ol' vintage Castor de Sherbrooke

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• LMU locked this topic

Archived