Need logo for a fantasy hockey team

allyb96

Hello eveybody,

I want to create a fantasy hockey team to eventually enter a fantasy league some day. I have a concept in mind but I'm don't have the tools AND the skills the make the logo I have in mind, so I'm just posting some info about the logo I want and if somebody wants to give a try, that would be apreciate ! Don't worry about the jerseys I want to make them myself. So he're is the deal :

Name : Patriotes de Québec (Quebec Patriots)

Logo : A middle-age man with a determined look, looking severely forward, with his right arm up, hand open, maybe in the same angle than the images below (this is the guy I want to represent on my logo, Louis-Joseph Papineau, a great orator, father of the Révolte des patriotes of 1837). I'd like if we could see a part of his chest (to see his clothing a bit), but mostly his head and his arm raised, like on the statue image.

papineau-foule.jpg

papineau-statue-quebec.jpg

Here's a great picture of Papineau:

papineau2.jpg

Colors for the logo :

patriotes_couleurs.png

or with these colors if it looks better (flag of the Parti patriote du Bas-Canada, 1837)

drapeau_patriotes.jpg

For the rest, I trust your imagination ! :P

Thanks if someone wants to try ! PM me for more info.

Good day !

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

Yeah, but I was looking for a concept, not a logo that already exist, so I though it would be the better place to post it... But if I'm wrong, is there a way to move it ?

Thanks.

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

Archived