Washington Caps Concept

SG30

Here's a concept I recently did. The logo is a rotated eagle head from the current one. (Sorry its so rough) And the secondary logo is a simple star. The writing on the bottom was kind of an afterthought, I didn't know what font to use, so let me know what you think. As always, done in MS Paint, but this time, it's watermarked with the Gimp cause the recent stealing has been ridiculous.

**Look down for updates**

dcwatermark.png

looks like 1980 team usa with a backwards eagle...i do like the fact that u didnt use the old logo...but i think it couldve done without the "capitals" on the big stripe on the bottom. and the logo just seems so alone...maybe turn it to be forward facing and add the capitol building in the background and outline it in red...

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

-remove the "capitals" wordmark from the horizontal striping

-change the color of the beak from black to maybe red

-tilt the eagle so it's pointed down as opposed to up

-make a more intricate logo than a plain star, or possibly have plain starts going down the sleeves.

VmWIn6B.png

caps2.png

I made the majority of the changes that LMUpepbander suggested. I'm still trying to work out the logos, since I'm still learning how to actually draw stuff with the GIMP and Paint is kind of hard to do logos in.

For the secondary logo, I added another star and "DC".

Archived