San Diego Padres Sand Jersey

Sodboy13

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll bring this up again, because I care - the color in the Padres' logo and uniform trim is "Sand" but the road uniforms are actually a different color. They're "Khaki":

SanDiegoPadres_FRC_9999_SOL.jpg

I've been wondering this for awhile. Has the color of the road uniforms changed since they we first saw them, or is that I just adjust the colors of my tv? I thought they were more yellow the first part of the first year and have since gone to more of the sand? Is this true? If not then it is because I adjusted my tv.

I've said before, and I'll say it again: They look like dog catchers in those uniforms. I wish they'd go back to they inagural sets. brown and yellow works so well for a baseball team as long as its balanced. Those first uniforms are beauts. I dont mind the new look, but its looking more "San Diego" than "Padre". When you have one of the best nickname in all of sports, you should try and play it up. Maybe ropes instead of belts?

I've said before, and I'll say it again: They look like dog catchers in those uniforms. I wish they'd go back to they inagural sets. brown and yellow works so well for a baseball team as long as its balanced. Those first uniforms are beauts. I dont mind the new look, but its looking more "San Diego" than "Padre". When you have one of the best nickname in all of sports, you should try and play it up. Maybe ropes instead of belts?

Haha, quite amusing - I think a start would be to use a Friar who was wearing a brown cassock instead of a red one in the logo...

I like the khaki, but have the same problem with the logo - the interlocking SD on the left breast in brown would be nice I think...

The blue alt is probably one of the best in baseball, its a really classy colour, simple and harks back to the previous uni sets (minus the orange, fortunately)...

Archived