New threads for the Hawks?

OB33

Here's the story

Granted, it's from a blog, but it's one of the more respected blogs out there.

If you don't feel like reading the whole thing here's the key snippet from the article:

Their current color scheme of yellow and red is being replaced entirely. In their place will be some new blue, red, and white joints, perhaps similar to these.

haw70r23wrs2.jpg

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how about replacing management and actually trying to get a team out there instead of replacing the colors, i happen to like their set.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Yes, get the management out of there and find a GM who knows how to build a team, not just a platoon of swingmen. Then people in the city will actually be excited about the Hawks for the first time in a decade.

That being said...hm. Can't wait to see what they're gonna do for this. Even though I always say this but never do it...I smell a concept coming.

Not good...I guess a nod to the St Louis days is ok...

but the red and yellow is surprisingly unique, and distinctive, with a 30 year history behind it...

I know, maybe instead of red white and blue, they can drop the red, and go with two different shades of blue!

but the red and yellow is surprisingly unique, and distinctive, with a 30 year history behind it...

I know, maybe instead of red white and blue, they can drop the red, and go with two different shades of blue!

And add Yellow. It'd be totally unique. No one else in the NBA would have Navy, Lt. Blue and Yellow.

I really like red and yellow together, too. But, the sad Hawks have been adrift in a sea of mediocrity forever. Maybe a change is in order. What about revisiting this rare color combination?

hawks.jpg

hope u were being sarcastic....but navy light blue and yellow are the nuggets colors...

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I really like red and yellow together, too. But, the sad Hawks have been adrift in a sea of mediocrity forever. Maybe a change is in order. What about revisiting this rare color combination?

hawks.jpg

That, or these:

B0007QC40G.01-AVRR6WAP2O9Z1._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

hawks.jpg

The Seventies were a dark time for taste and appearance and should never be revisited.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Please tell me this is a joke, there's nothing wrong with the Atlanta Hawks' red and yellow set. Those Dominique and Spud Webb jerseys are timeless classics and their current set isn't awful either.

Timeless Classics? Classics maybe, thats opinion based. Timeless? Those have 1980s written all over them.

hawks.jpg

The Seventies were a dark time for taste and appearance and should never be revisited.

I respectfully disagree. The '70's were full of color, flair, originality, innovation, style and taste.

bigo.jpg

clyde.jpgconniehawk.jpg

bullets.gif

I think the current Hawks set is as generic as they come. I'll be glad to see it go.

Ditto the 70's remarks, by the way. Those pics above are all class.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived