Phoenix Coyotes Uniform Concept

AsM29

Well, instead of doing the third jersey for my Hurricanes concept I decided to start fresh with a new team. I ended up using almost the exact striping on the bottom as my hurricanes jerseys but I felt that it just fit with these jerseys as well. Let me know what you all think and I'll get working on a dark jersey.

** LOOK DOWN FOR UPDATES **

Away.png

The good:

- I like the striping.

The bad:

- Too much black for the Coyotes. Make the black stripes red and the red stripes black and it'll be a significant improvement.

- Strokes on the numbers are way too thick. The double stroke can work, but make the main number red and it should be the size of the sand number, while the next two strokes should be half the width of the red outline, each.

It's a good start but could use some tweaks. Keep it up!

stoneraizersig.jpg

IMO, the template makes it look too much like the Flames. I like your work though, considering that you are forced to work it a terrible logo. It's a shame that the Coyotes represent everything that is wrong with the NHL, from the on-ice product, to the management, to the design elements.

Juventus.png

I dunno about the striping. It works on the Canes' jersey because their logo is round, so it matches the contours of the logo. On this one, it doesn't work as well.

I wonder what it'd look like using the sand color for the white jersey (with the sand striping turned white). It'd be distinctive, and it'd look better than the Padres because it'd be lighter.

I like the second version with more red, although I think it would look even better with black shorts. Is shorts the right word or is it pants?

I remember when they got their new uniforms, the NHL Hitz games had them wearing black shorts instead of their red ones. It makes the jerseys stand out more.

Archived