Most Expensive Hat EVER

swilson160

If vitaminwater wants to sponsor me here, I'm willing to pay whatever fine CC would levy. (Do we have an official flavored water of the CCSLC yet?) :P

That said, the most asinine part of this whole affair is the fine itself. $100,000 may be chump change to an All-Pro like Urlacher, but consider that when Me-O spat in DeAngelo Hall's face during the Cowboys-Falcons game, he was fined $35,000. So according to the NFL, spitting in another man's face is 1/3 as egregious a sin as wearing a unapproved company's logo at a press conference. (A similar discrepancy was revealed when Sean Taylor spat in someone's face and was fined more or less the same as Clinton Portis, whose violation was wearing non-uniform socks.) :blink:

Roger Goodell: EXPLAIN. Now.

One could argue that the fines during the playoffs, Super Bowl, and Pro Bowl are significantly more than during the regular season, but let's not lose sight of what's REALLY at heart here:

[sarcasm] It's the new arm-wrestling fight between Goodell and David Stern over who can dish out the harsher penalties, thus stamping himself the "sterner" of the major league commissioners. :P [/sarcasm]

(Since I brought that up...hey Mr. Bettman...whatcha gon' do? We already know Bud Bud ain't gon' do nothin...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Well it is for sale now!

Friday, 04/27/07

Free NFL cap could fetch thousands on eBay

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl...NTY08/704270394

By TENA LEE

Gannett Tennessee

HENDERSONVILLE ? A cap that cost Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher $100,000, an unprecedented fine for the NFL, could bring a small fortune to a Hendersonville woman whose husband is serving in Afghanistan.

Visiting the Chicago area last week, Crystal Stupar heard a radio station was giving away the cap Urlacher wore during Super Bowl week. He was slapped with the largest nonsuspension fine in league history because the hat endorsed a product, Vitamin Water, the NFL did not sanction

RobbyBox2.jpg

(Do we have an official flavored water of the CCSLC yet?) :P

Maz's Pittsburgh Punch... tastes just like Iron City Beer, only its water!

/pointless comment

have you ever had beer?

Every American beer I've had tasted like water.

Ain't that the truth.....

(Do we have an official flavored water of the CCSLC yet?) :P

Maz's Pittsburgh Punch... tastes just like Iron City Beer, only its water!

/pointless comment

have you ever had beer?

Every American beer I've had tasted like water.

Ain't that the truth.....

Sweet Water 420

Any Sam Adams (that isn't light)

or a nice Budweiser (no light nonsense)

There's a nice Beer for you.

Coors is pretty much mountain water

or a nice Budweiser (no light nonsense)

There's a nice Beer for you.

This is why you attend/cheer for Auburn. You have poor taste in beer.

If you have to go American, go with Icehouse. If you're feeling international, go with one of the Molson specialties or Smithwick's.

Archived