NHL Player's Jersey History Sigs.

drevel

PS - I suck b/c I cannot arch the Red Wings or Rangers name plate :cry:

msg-117694238579.jpg

There's a tutorial about how to do this somewhere in the musty archives of the boards. I know, because I did it. :rolleyes: It's not that hard to do - basic math and a warp tool is all you need...

And not to nitpick, but that Whalers font doesn't look right. IIRC, when Shanny was in Hartford, they had changed to the same number font the Devils use now. I may be wrong, anyone with more knowledge jump in to confirm or refute...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didint know ronny played for all those teams

how about recchi?

Penguins 91/montreal/philadelphia/pittsburgh 06

In order: Penguins/Flyers/Canadiens/Flyers/Penguins/Hurricanes/Penguins

right. I often have brain farts when its late and im tired.

oBIgzrL.png

i would kill for a Bondra one...Caps red, Caps Black, Ottawa (#10) Red, Thrashers Blue, Blackhawks Red if you ever get a chance!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Hey, I posted this in your old thread right as it was dying off. Is there any chance I could still get this one done even though you are doing the single players now? Thanks

Marian Hossa - 18 Thrashrs Blue

Richard Zednik - 20 Islanders 3rd

Paul Gaustad - 28 Buffalo White

Adam Deadmarsh - 28 Kings 3rd

Brad Isbister - 15 Rangers White

Brenden Morrow - 10 Stars Green

Marcel Hossa - 81 Rangers Navy

here you go man. I thought the white Sabres did nto look to good so I made a sabres 3rd instead. Hope this is okay. Enjoy :)

msg-117703258143.jpg

I still love these...

Just a request on a previous request...i want to see that Jagr one if you may...and just for kicks, could you put his # on the current home (dark) jersey as well as an extra maybe?

As a diehard pens fan...he's all we got now in the playoffs, Go Jags-Straka-Rozy-Kaspy GO!

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Hey guys, I went to http://www.hockeywidgets.com/hockeyfan/browse?sport=nhl and got some of the jerseys there & altered them to fit like jerseys banners. Delayed_penalties did a good job with the whole jersey, but I have not been able to do them as well.

If you want any like this just go to the site & let me know the player & jersey type. Here are some that I did.

msg-117709817013.jpg

msg-117709818854.jpg

msg-117709820798.jpg

msg-117709827045.jpg

You're a Penguins fan, so you can refuse this one. Mario Lemieux. And how about Martin Brodeur too. He did play a few games, I think it was 5 when the Devils wore red and green. Thanks in advance if you can, Drevel.

-E.A.R.

PS - I suck b/c I cannot arch the Red Wings or Rangers name plate :cry:

msg-117694238579.jpg

There's a tutorial about how to do this somewhere in the musty archives of the boards. I know, because I did it. :rolleyes: It's not that hard to do - basic math and a warp tool is all you need...

And not to nitpick, but that Whalers font doesn't look right. IIRC, when Shanny was in Hartford, they had changed to the same number font the Devils use now. I may be wrong, anyone with more knowledge jump in to confirm or refute...

You're right D, they did have the Devils numbers for the 2 years Shanny was in Hartford.

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

msg-117695038614.jpg

Bah Tom Barrasso.... He should have never worn a Sens jersey.

Sorry I'm upset but we traded my favorite Sens goalie ever, Ron "Tugger" Tugnutt, for him. And the only highlight he had during his stay with the Sens was that he said ":censored:" on live CBC television. Although he did have an awesome mask with the old school "O" on the top (can't seem to find a picture of it).

Great work on the sigs by the way!

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

You're a Penguins fan, so you can refuse this one. Mario Lemieux. And how about Martin Brodeur too. He did play a few games, I think it was 5 when the Devils wore red and green. Thanks in advance if you can, Drevel.

-E.A.R.

Let me now if you want it smaller or bigger, or if is okay this size. Thanks.

msg-117716735756.jpg

Archived