NHL Player's Jersey History Sigs.

drevel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could I get a PAT VERBEEK one and maybe a CLAUDE LEMIEUX also? Thank you

Let me know if you want them smaller or larger. I made these myself so I can alter them if you like to fit your signature. I also made 2 versions, 1 with the jersey collar & one like a banner. :)

msg-117717952511.jpg

msg-117717953441.jpg

Here are other ones I did:

Messier:

msg-117709854175.jpg

Forsberg:

msg-117709855601.jpg

Modano:

msg-11771802466.jpg

Can I get a Ron Tugnutt... I posted on the second page u must not have seen it he played for

Quebec/Edmonton/Anaheim/Montreal/Ottawa/Pittsburgh/Columbus/Dallas

Sure, give me a few as I will need to give this one some time :)

I will get to it tonight & poast it eother tonight or tomorrow -

whenever u get a chance could i get a peter bondra one? Caps Red, Caps Black, Sens Red (#10), Thrashers Baby Blue, and Blackhawks Red if you could. I'd appreciate it!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Can I get a Ron Tugnutt... I posted on the second page u must not have seen it he played for

Quebec/Edmonton/Anaheim/Montreal/Ottawa/Pittsburgh/Columbus/Dallas

Man that was a workout. The most for 1 player for me so far.

msg-117719172418.jpg

whenever u get a chance could i get a peter bondra one? Caps Red, Caps Black, Sens Red (#10), Thrashers Baby Blue, and Blackhawks Red if you could. I'd appreciate it!

Here you go. Hope it is okay.

PS - Let me know if you want it smaller or bigger. :)

msg-11772043726.jpg

msg-117720438394.jpg

I still love these...

Just a request on a previous request...i want to see that Jagr one if you may...and just for kicks, could you put his # on the current home (dark) jersey as well as an extra maybe?

As a diehard pens fan...he's all we got now in the playoffs, Go Jags-Straka-Rozy-Kaspy GO!

Just reminding you incase you forgot...:D

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I still love these...

Just a request on a previous request...i want to see that Jagr one if you may...and just for kicks, could you put his # on the current home (dark) jersey as well as an extra maybe?

As a diehard pens fan...he's all we got now in the playoffs, Go Jags-Straka-Rozy-Kaspy GO!

Just reminding you incase you forgot...:D

Its cool man - I did forget :P

Let me know if you want it bigger or smaller.

msg-117720385687.jpg

thanks dude! i like the smaller one better. my wife was wondering if you could make her a Rene Corbet sig...Nordiques white #55, Nords Blue #20, Avs White #20, Flames Black #20, and Pens White #9 if you could! Much appreciated.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

thanks dude! i like the smaller one better. my wife was wondering if you could make her a Rene Corbet sig...Nordiques white #55, Nords Blue #20, Avs White #20, Flames Black #20, and Pens White #9 if you could! Much appreciated.

Corbet, as requested:

msg-117726082473.jpg

could i get one of giguere and another one of selanne

Its not who you are on the outside, its who you are on the inside that makes you great

ducksravensheat7kr.png

Fantasy Sports Experience

Orlando Palms (2006-2007) (MLH)

Hey man, those look awesome...how bout a JOHN VANBIESBROUCK one, if you feel like doing a bit of a history check, and Ed Van Impe - '66 blackhawks, 67-75 flyers, and 76-77 penguins. I would really appreciate the latter of the two!!!! Thanks in advance!!

newsig.jpg

mlb_sh_kalasobit_134.jpg

Archived