Another NHL Jersey Signature series

DelayedPenalty

By the way, I feel a little stupid for asking, but may I use in my signature any that others requested? For example, I also root for the Wild (and did for the North Stars back in their day), so I'd love to show it proudly in my signature area and switch it up in the event I have the Rangers and Coyotes to post.

Many thanks for anything you may do and again, great job on the signatures!

Any of the signatures I have done as requests for other people are up for grabs, I didn't do them simply for them, any of them are yours to use if you'd like to!

Here are the ones you requested. I did my best to meet your request, but the database is limited. For the Rangers I had to use the third jerseys, and there was no Adam Graves. The Coyotes is exactly as you requested though!

Rangers-Greats-Signature.png

Rangers Greats!

Phoenix-Coyotes-Signature.png

Phoenix Coyotes

Enjoy! And thanks for the compliments!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those basketball ones are sweet.

I would like the Suns one, but I was wondering if you could do it with purple, and

stoudemire 1

barbosa 10

nash 13

bell 19

marion 31

Also, I would like a Warriors one, in blue, with

jackson 1

harrington 3

davis 5

ellis 8

richardson 23

Thanks alot!!! :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Delayed Penalty! Simply spectacular. :)

I love the Rangers' alternate navy blue jersey as well. I actually own a Mike Richter authentic one after the first season the team wore them (in the 1996-1997 campaign) and defeated the Devils in their 1997 playoff series while wearing it. Some of Richter's biggest highlights came in that jersey, including a save while lying on the ice and stopping I believe Steve Thomas in losing his glove to make a desperate acrobatic save.

While I'm real nostalgic with the Phoenix Coyotes old uniforms, their current colors and jersey are much better.

Now it is a matter of time they start winning in them!

I would like the Suns one, but I was wondering if you could do it with purple, and

stoudemire 1

barbosa 10

nash 13

bell 19

marion 31

All the site has are the orange alternates, I hope that's ok. I was able to do all the players as requested though.

Suns-Playoffs-07-Signature.png

I tried something a little different with this one, added the Playoffs logo. I don't have the official fonts for NBA teams so I had to wing it (if anyone has them let me know!)

And here's Golden State

Golden-State-Signature.png

I'm not much of a basketball fan so I'm not really sure what logos I should use and whatnot, so I'm not really liking how these ones turned out, my hockey ones are definately better. The vertical stripes of the basketball jerseys don't work so well IMO.

Well, one Stanley Cup finalist has been confirmed, so to honor them I have made a special signature.

2007-Eastern-Champs-Senator.png

I have already jumped the gun and made the western conference as well (one for each team, just in case) but I will wait to post them until the winner is determined! Enjoy Sens fans, because this is the only time you will hear me cheering for the Senators (as a representative of Canada)!

Well, one Stanley Cup finalist has been confirmed, so to honor them I have made a special signature.

I have already jumped the gun and made the western conference as well (one for each team, just in case) but I will wait to post them until the winner is determined! Enjoy Sens fans, because this is the only time you will hear me cheering for the Senators (as a representative of Canada)!

Looking very good, but would it be possible to get it with Spezza #19 instead of Comrie?

No worries if not.

Looking very good, but would it be possible to get it with Spezza #19 instead of Comrie?

No worries if not.

KP has Spezza as #5 in white from when he first joined the team, I'll talk to him and see if I can get him to add #19, that's the only reason I had Comrie instead.

I would take out Redden he just has not been able to play up to his 6-million salary...But awesome nontheless.

Do you think I can have another request done.

Emery

Heatley

Alfredsson

Spezza

Volchenkov

Do they have the 3rd alternate jersey the one in black That would be sweet, if not then in white would be fine.

Hi, how are you?

As always, if you want to request different players you can, these are just examples of players I like, or think would go well together.

As we speak I'm throwing together a white Anaheim version with the Getzlaf/Perry/Kunitz line, and probably a black one as well, as well as a white version of the one already posted.

*EDIT* Here they are!

2007-West-Conf-Champs-White.png

Anaheim-Perry_Kunitz_Getzl.png

AnaheimPerryKunitzGetzlaf.png

Enjoy! Requests still welcome!

I live near Detroit so I have been following the Pistons loosely for the past few years. Looks like another potential trip to the NBA finals this season, so I figured I'd give a basketball sig another shot.

I changed things up this time and decided not to extend the side panel stripes down to the bottom. Instead I left the shadows and placed them overtop of the writing. I think it looks pretty good, clean and simple, the way I like things. Tell me what you think. C&C as always!

Deeeetroit-Basketball.png

• 1 month later...

How about a Dallas Stars one that say 1999 Stanley Cup Champions with the players

9 - Modano

22- Hull

20 - Belfour

25 - Nieuwendyk

2- Hatcher

Thanks a million!!!!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

How about a Dallas Stars one that say 1999 Stanley Cup Champions with the players

9 - Modano

22- Hull

20 - Belfour

25 - Nieuwendyk

2- Hatcher

Thanks a million!!!!

NO GOAL!

9 - Modano

22- Hull

20 - Belfour

25 - Nieuwendyk

2- Hatcher

Thanks a million!!!!

NO GOAL!

HAHAHAAHAHA!!! As Brett Hull would say " my foot was legally in the crease" :D

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived