Doug MacLean Fired

jkrdevil

Well, the Jackets were giving him one year deals every single season. Waiting for improvement, but it never happened with him as GM. Makes sense, the Blue Jackets are the only new expansion team that has yet to make the playoffs.

Well, the Jackets were giving him one year deals every single season. Waiting for improvement, but it never happened with him as GM. Makes sense, the Blue Jackets are the only new expansion team that has yet to make the playoffs.

Yeah let Ken Hitchcock run the show though he has a good track record, maybe they can turn things around there.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

:censored: YEAH!!! I have been waiting for this day for about four years now. That grumpy ass*ole couldn't do anything. He pissed off every organization/referee/player so noone wanted to do any business with him. Free agents didn't come here because he is such a pr*ck. This is what they needed, an attitude change. I'm sick of seeing players come here, suck, leave, and then have amazing seasons. Just look at Francois Beauchemin with the Ducks this season. I'm calling my Dad, he's gonna be so happy.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived