Stanley Cup Playoff Bracket

bcdevil

Here is the bracket that I have been updating throughout the playoffs. Let me know what you think I am doing wrong (and what I am doing right). I have to decide what to do with the second round after reseeding but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Thanks

playoffwallpapercopytd5.th.jpg

BCBannersSig.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the bracket that I have been updating throughout the playoffs. Let me know what you think I am doing wrong (and what I am doing right). I have to decide what to do with the second round after reseeding but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Thanks

playoffwallpapercopytd5.th.jpg

Excellent wallpaper.

The thing you did with the bars and the squares is very creative, and unique. The way you incorporated the two conference logos in the backdrop of the ice is very cool, and it's just a really solid design over-all.

I'd like to see you make an NBA one when those playoffs start on Saturday.

I'm sure it would be really something.

Keep up the good work

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

Wow, that sucks seeing the penguins with 1 square...

Crap refs, crap goals, and the fact that theyre a canadian team doesnt help.

Refs were brutal, it was like they wanted the Penguins to lose. I'll tell you one thing, Michel Therrien will not be back behind the bench and one of Gonchar/Whitney will be gone and i don't really want Gonchar back at all. Recchi better not be resigned and they better pick up 3 solid d-men and trade Gonchar for the speedy winger we soo desperately need.

Now back to being depressed yet cheering on the rangers and canucks.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

What you think because the Senators are a canadian team the refs were purposly bad? everybody in the NHL wanted the penguins to go far so they could show of Crosby, and the last thing Bettman wants is a canadian team winning the cup.

Refs were brutal, it was like they wanted the Penguins to lose. I'll tell you one thing, Michel Therrien will not be back behind the bench and one of Gonchar/Whitney will be gone and i don't really want Gonchar back at all. Recchi better not be resigned and they better pick up 3 solid d-men and trade Gonchar for the speedy winger we soo desperately need.

Now back to being depressed yet cheering on the rangers and canucks.

I think you missed the first 4 minutes of the game where Ottawa was given 3 straight penalties, including two 5-on3s, as well as 3 straight penalties in the first six minutes of the third period as well. Let's not forget five straight penalties in Game four. Yes the referees were brutal, but to say they "wanted pittsburgh to lose" is hardly fair, as the Penguins were given plenty of power play opportunities, they just didn't show up to play.

We now get to see if Sid is as good at golf as he is at hockey. :D

I love it! I've used it since the first one came out.. my only question is about the red dot at center ice... It wasn't there at first and now it is above the SC logo..

Yeah, I wasn't sure about that. You prefer it without the dot? And what about putting the logo below the ice?

BCBannersSig.png

Ask and you shall receive:

playoffwallpapercopyge8.th.jpg

Let me know if that works better for you. The point of making the bracket was to get practice with Photoshop (that and the fact that I couldn't find an existing bracket that I liked) so the comments go a long way, thanks

BCBannersSig.png

Archived