KaTo Design

KaTo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Request: Miami Dolphins wallpaper (like the NY Giants one on the brick wall) Minus the Super Bowl logo. I like my team and all, but I think we a are a year removed from making it to the game in Arizona

Miami Dolphins

KaTo

KaTo,

First off, I just to say congrats on winning the Premiership. Although I'm a Liverpool fan, I must admit they truly deserved it, and have a very talented squad. That being said, Is there any place or topic where I can get a sig like the Manchester United one that you use?

Thank You,

Richard

i love the new wallpaper, do you think you could use a different picture for the Avs? maybe Patrick Roy?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

i love the new wallpaper, do you think you could use a different picture for the Avs? maybe Patrick Roy?

Could you please give me a high-quality picture of him. Can't find a good one on the web.

KaTo

can i?! lemme search through my wifes collection...i'll photobucket it in a second.

JamiesImportantPictures394.jpg

thats the one if u will please!

if you need another one if thats not high quality enough we've got :censored: loads...

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I've added some new wallpapers.

@ donjuangoaty27: I'm sorry but this picture is way to small. 1024x768 is minimum. But I've added another Avalanche wallpaper. If you have a Roy picture that's big enough tell me the link and I'll do it.

KaTo

Can I request a TYPE III player sig for Dany Heatley with the following:

Atlanta dark jersey #15

(A_Trashers_A.gif this style)

Ottawa Senators black alternate #15

Team Canada red #15

2003 All-Star #15

(jersey looks like this if that helps thb_koivu_AS.JPG2003-02-02-side-heatley.jpg)

2007 All-Star #16

If you don't have access to any of these templates just replacing them with the other two Senators jerseys would be fine.

Thanks a million if you can do this!

Archived