KaTo Design

KaTo

Hey man I have a request (or two). Could you do the wallpaper II (with like black and white and then colors) for the Philadelphia Eagles (a Brian Dawkins picture to be specific)? If you can't do one for football, that's fine then. A New York Mets sig of type V would be cool too (the Denver Broncos one).

A few questions to help me out. How do you make the size of the picture larger, so it's the size of a desktop/wallpaper? How do you color one part and make another part black and white?

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few questions to help me out. How do you make the size of the picture larger, so it's the size of a desktop/wallpaper? How do you color one part and make another part black and white?

I search a pic that has the size 1024x768. The NHL Frozen Moments for example are great for wallpaper.

To color one part black/white and the other in color, you need two layer with the same picture. The upper layer should be black/white (hope you know how to do this), the lower layer in color. Then select the upper layer and delete what should be in color. Hope it's not hard too hard to understand.

KaTo

Have added:

-Type 5, sigs:

all the tampa pro teams, and USF bulls, new york mets

-Type 2, wallpaper:

TB Rays, Phila Eagles

The others will follow on wednesday.

Also added:

NEW SOCCER JERSEY SIGS!:

example: ManUtd-1.png

I take requests.

KaTo

i love that soccer design, any chance you could do a DC United sig?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Type 5, sigs:

all the tampa pro teams, and USF bulls

Type 2, wallpaper:

same.

note: I LOVE the wallpapers....

Done! Exept the Buccaneers wallpaper. Have you got a good pic I could use?

i love that soccer design, any chance you could do a DC United sig?

Done!

Can I get a Type III:

Dan Girardi - 46

and

Ryan Callahan - 43

Please.

Done! I introduced a little update to this type of sigs to make it more realistic.

Can I have one of those new soccer ones with the Portugal National team's red jersey. Thanks.

Done!

could I get an Italian National team type vii sig please?

blue jersey.

Done! (We'll never forget the Semi-Final '06... :(:(:(flag_germany.gif)

Any more requests?

KaTo

What's in the backround? Anyway I'll take a Brian Dawkins one. And is it possible for you to do like a Syracuse Orange basketball one? You can search like Eric Devendorf and Paul Harris (put Syracuse at the end) and instead of saying the player name at the top, say Syracuse.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived