New Purdue Logo

footballfiji

Boiler Up eh? A little after my time.

I kind of liked to turn "Boilers" into "Ballers" but not to the point of making an official catch phrase.

Purdue seems to be awfully well represented on these boards, doesn't it?

The whole Virginia Tech thing reminds me of the guy who shot his counselor and killed himself in his dorm room after a standoff, swat team and all that. (More specifically, I think, a standoff between a swat team and a guy the swat team didn't know had killed himself already.) Kind of how the Virginia Tech incident should have ended if they had been able to catch or corner the guy after the first killings.

Class of 2000

Git-R-Dun!!

no sir thats the Dallas Stars theme motto.

doesnt seem to be working.

:rolleyes:

Seriously. You seem to be a nice enough guy, but knock off the over-generalizations (sp?).

I think "Larry The Cable Guy" is a retard, as do most of my buddies. I don't own horses or wear Stetsons, and I hate country music.

Over and ooot.

newsig.jpg

Git-R-Dun!!

no sir thats the Dallas Stars theme motto.

doesnt seem to be working.

:rolleyes:

Seriously. You seem to be a nice enough guy, but knock off the over-generalizations (sp?).

I think "Larry The Cable Guy" is a retard, as do most of my buddies. I don't own horses or wear Stetsons, and I hate country music.

Over and ooot.

no... dude... it IS the dallas stars theme...

morrow and smitty and daley and the guys all have those stupid camo hats that say it. watch for smitty on the bench in game 6. he'll be wearing one. :)

i don't take the "git er done" thing too seriously... i doubt the team does either.

it's funny... in an ironic sense, almost.

embrace the texas stereotypes. they're fun. :)

Archived