5 concepts that have come to life

leggman01

just got the photos for custom mini helmets for our fantasy football league - we got them done by ******.com - they really look good

the teams are the cape fear canes, the holly springs hawks, the ohio rush, the lake michigan seals and the raleigh raptors - if i had it to do over again, i would probably not do the white outline on the hawks, seals and canes logos, but otherwise i think they look perfect - the hawks and canes helmets sport championship logos designed by roxstar and the other logos are my originals (you may recognize all but the raptors logo)

here are the pix:

img0295ra9.th.jpg

img0296ji9.th.jpg

img0297yw4.th.jpg

jldesigns404eo.png

Wow, those are awesome!

I love the Canes and and Hawks, and would definitely keep the white outline. The gold on gold and the blue on silver are similar enough in tone that I think that added contrast around the outline is helpful. Well, maybe the Hawk could do without, but I think the Canes logo needs the outline.

Your detailing on the helmet stripes is incredible, too. Really, really well done.

And it must be repeated: That Seals logo is one of the best concepts I've ever seen here. Just fantastic.

20082614447.png

That seal one is badass. What was the concept for?

all except for the raptors are teams i designed in our fantasy football league...the raptors is for the canes owner's son...and they are all concepts that i have previously shown on this board

how much did the 5 of them set you back, if you dont mind me asking?

just under $45 each, with shipping

jldesigns404eo.png

That Seals helmet is so raw I'm willing to overlook the fact that Seals don't live anywhere near Lake Michigan :D

aw, c'mon...you don't think they could survive the trip over niagara falls :)

(not to mention a pretty long, freshwater trip up the st. lawrence and through lake ontario...)

not sure why the owner chose the seals as his team name, to tell the truth...maybe he was a navy seal at one point :)

jldesigns404eo.png

Archived