jerry78n

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Sabres!

Buffalo for The Cup, baby YEAH!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

How do they plan on doing that? NHL make an exception for them?

I dont think there ever was a rule that says you can only have 1 home and 1 away. Larry Quinn said at the beginning of the year that they would wear the throwbacks in a series clinching game at home. I think he would know the rules better than you guys. But, then again, the NHL loves Buffalo so maybe they did make an exception.

Magic07.jpg

I bet I'm in the minority when I say I'd rather see them in the regular home jerseys, but if they are gonna wear the royal blue jerseys, for god sake, someone put in a a call to get them some royal shells and a royal helmet? I'm about to dontate them to the team!! If I recall they can't becuase of league rules, so why can the Canucks this season and the last two have the different helmets and shells to go with their throwbacks? Consitancy is a great thing in my book (in both the jerseys combos and the leagues rules).

SEAsig.png

I've def heard no thirds during the playoffs. I'm SURE the NHL made the allowance them...since the Pens are out, they'll be the NHL's new buttbuddies.

So you're what, 14? 15?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Why wouldn't the NHL want to make exceptions for the Sabres this year? It's all about money. Their big thing right now is these extremely over-priced jerseys they'll be hocking next season. All season long they stroked the Sabres (ego?) by saying "number 1 selling jersey this, number 1 selling jersey that" when, duh, only two teams HAD new threads (Sabres & Ducks) and one of them has to be the best selling simply because who the hell buys a jersey they already own every year? Not like Leafs fans are going to go "hey, we haven't changed uniforms in an eon, but lets go buy some new ones anyway."

My pick is still the Ducks to win it all, bias toward the Sabres or not.

I've def heard no thirds during the playoffs. I'm SURE the NHL made the allowance them...since the Pens are out, they'll be the NHL's new buttbuddies.

So you're what, 14? 15?

Don't associate a comment like that with a 14 year old. That's more like a 7th or 8th grade comment.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I don't even really understand this.

I don't think there ever really was a rule on no thirds in the playoffs, or more specifically, just picking two sets of jerseys. We've seen teams wear 3 jerseys through the playoffs several times.

Rangers, Kings, Ducks, Sabres, etc. have all worn three sets throughout one year.

The Leafs, Pens, Flyers, etc. have all worn just an alt.

I'm sure there are several other examples...

Regardless, safe to say it is ok for NHL teams to wear three sets of jerseys.

That being said, I'd like to see the Rangers pull out the Liberties against Buffalo and absolutely annihilate them.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Archived