Red Sox in Green

Billy B

On Sportscenter they said the Red Sox will wear their green uniforms tonight to honor Red Auerbach. I bit ironic that they are red and they are wearing green to honor Red. Curt Schilling was walkin on the field with the green jersey and cap.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Also represents the first time I can remember the Red Sox wearing jerseys with a name on the back in a regular-season game.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Also represents the first time I can remember the Red Sox wearing jerseys with a name on the back in a regular-season game.

You mean at a HOME game right?

capt.1b31328fae4b44388fedd8a0b04a2286.yankees_red_sox_baseball_mame109.jpg

I wonder if anyone will notice Manny Ramirez in left field? That would make him camouflage, wouldn't it?

I saw, I came, I left.

$$$

7:11 EDIT - I'm watching the game, they look odd.. probably just because it's the Red Sox. The Sox are wearing a little Virginia Tech logo on the sleves and cap. Francona and Varitek came up with the idea to put the VT logo on there.

Double tribute. Interesting. Is the VT patch just for tonight, or an ongoing thing?

Yes, DEAD - I did mean a home game. Oops. :blush:

As for the VT thing, I haven't heard anything one way or the other. As far as I know it's just for tonight, but I could be wrong.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I'm watching and i don't see the VT anywhere on them

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I just saw it and was coming back to edit my last one saying i found it but thanks anyway Ryan. And its good to see Sox fans in CT. In Mass. Connecticutians are all stereotyped as yankee fans.

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

i like it. i thought i read somewhere else they might pull these out another time, other than tonight. or maybe i am mistaken. either way i think they look really cool. i wish i had that cap for my collection. wonder if its made out of the new material or if its wool because its techincally a fashion cap

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

I have a green Sox hat. It's not a New Era one but it's Twins Enterprise. They have them at Lids.

koizim said:

COYS and Go Sox

I have a green Sox hat. It's not a New Era one but it's Twins Enterprise. They have them at Lids.

yeah i work for Lids, i know we carry the TWINS franchise style. but i am a 7 1/2, so i am in between a Lrg and XL. plus i prefer the way a NE cap fits over a TWINS, i like the cap to be close to my ears. everything else feels like its too small.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Archived