Brady Quinn Jersey Change

Vicious

Not to hijack the thread, but how the heck is Troy Smith not a first rounder? He's too small? If I remember correctly, I've heard he's a similar size to Drew Brees. If he falls that far, or even to late first round, Smith may be the biggest steal of the draft. But what to I know? I'm a baseball fan. :P

Back on topic, that is stellar work. The rebook logo is off-kilter, but that's a minor detail. Awesome-ness.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

yeah, i think that he is the biggest sleeper...even though he won the heisman with the second largest landslide in history... i hope millen can pull his head out of his azz and come away with a great draft.

Picture21.png

Not to hijack the thread, but how the heck is Troy Smith not a first rounder? He's too small? If I remember correctly, I've heard he's a similar size to Drew Brees. If he falls that far, or even to late first round, Smith may be the biggest steal of the draft. But what to I know? I'm a baseball fan. :P

10 pts to you if you can name the last Buckeyes QB to be relevant in the NFL.

It may not be right to pigeonhole Smith like that, but it has to be in the scout's minds.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

It may not be right to pigeonhole Smith like that, but it has to be in the scout's minds.

Was Mike Tomczak relevant? How about Kent Graham?

Tom Tupa was a long-timer in the league.

Tom Tupa was a long-timer in the league.

As a punter.

Archived