NBA Playoffs Preview

NJTank

• 2 weeks later...
Wallace in fact could be the difference as the Bulls defense which froze the defending champion Heat will frustrate the Pistons, as the Baby Bulls take another gigantic step forward by upsetting the Pistons in six.
:therock:

Yeah, Ben and the bulls defense sure did frustrate the pistons tonight, didn't they. :rolleyes:

MegatronSig2.jpg

Wallace in fact could be the difference as the Bulls defense which froze the defending champion Heat will frustrate the Pistons, as the Baby Bulls take another gigantic step forward by upsetting the Pistons in six.
:therock:

Yeah, Ben and the bulls defense sure did frustrate the pistons tonight, didn't they. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah they sure took it to the Pistons :P, the victory goes to bulls with their 69 point performance. This will be a great series, but if the Bulls want to win they have better step up, the Pistons look good and don't be surprised if they make it to the Finals

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the predictions, I'm just kinda confused at you just going with the media and basically saying that the West winner is going to steamroll the East winner. Keep in mind that these are the Pistons, probably a team good enough to beat the Spurs, because the Pistons have this annoyingly uncanny ability to turn the switch on and off as they please. So yeah, I still think the Spurs are the favorite to win it all, but I'm not about to crown their asses because they are who we think they are.

Archived