VT's first post-massacre sporting event

Viper

Or, rendered another way, you find what you look for.

You made your post at 21:55... 21+5+5 = 31, the amount of people the VT gunmen killed in Norris Hall.

Conspiracy?

:shocked:

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Hokies baseball team played in the school's first sports event since Monday's massacre.

A bittersweet story with an eerie twist: The game's final score was 11-9. Or, rendered another way, 9-11.

I thought that the initial event was the ACC Outdoor Track and Field Championships (held at the University of Maryland-College Park), which began on Thursday. The Virginia Tech Women's team won the 3-day meet earlier this afternoon.

I thought that the initial event was the ACC Outdoor Track and Field Championships (held at the University of Maryland-College Park), which began on Thursday. The Virginia Tech Women's team won the 3-day meet earlier this afternoon.

wow!

The Hokies baseball team played in the school's first sports event since Monday's massacre.

A bittersweet story with an eerie twist: The game's final score was 11-9. Or, rendered another way, 9-11.

That's probably correct. The baseball game was the first home game, according to the article.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived