Ducks Concept

randyc

I ca say this at least we wont look like the freakin penguins if we used these

Its not who you are on the outside, its who you are on the inside that makes you great

ducksravensheat7kr.png

Fantasy Sports Experience

Orlando Palms (2006-2007) (MLH)

Hmm. Is it a bit Miami Dolphins colour-wise, or is it just me?

I liked the green for last year's alt personally. I like the idea of a green jersey, I'm just not sold on this particular green. And the use of the big duck foot instead of the lame script logo they went with is a a good idea. I'm really not sure why they didn't do that on their real uniforms.

Well then it's too red if that's orange, make it more orange. (I'm seeing the same color as the red in your Wranglers logo)

Your moniter (or eyes) must be messed up cause I'm seeing a definite orange color.

Hmm. Is it a bit Miama Dolphins colour-wise, or is it just me?

The Miami Dolphins have aqua, not green, this would be more like the Miami Hurricanes.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I like their new look, and the retirement of the Disney logo. But I definitely prefer what you've done here, both with the colors (more unique, and appealing to my Irish self) and scrapping the wordmark logo for the D/foot.

My only suggestion would be making the logo foot orange on both the home and road sweater. The green foot loses its contrast with the black detailing, and the white foot just looks strange. An orange foot on both would be consistent and would show the black contrast much better.

Well done.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived