Sign in to follow this  
randyc

Ducks Concept

I was playing around with the Ducks colours and what not and here's what I came up with. Please leave C&C.

Ducks1.png

Ducks2.png

Switch the red to orange I think you'll have a winner.

It must be your monitor because it already is orange.

I ca say this at least we wont look like the freakin penguins if we used these

I like the colors a lot, but I have always thought that the wordmark would look a lot better on the front, and have the D on the shoulder.

Hmm. Is it a bit Miami Dolphins colour-wise, or is it just me?

I liked the green for last year's alt personally. I like the idea of a green jersey, I'm just not sold on this particular green. And the use of the big duck foot instead of the lame script logo they went with is a a good idea. I'm really not sure why they didn't do that on their real uniforms.

Well then it's too red if that's orange, make it more orange. (I'm seeing the same color as the red in your Wranglers logo)

Your moniter (or eyes) must be messed up cause I'm seeing a definite orange color.

Hmm. Is it a bit Miama Dolphins colour-wise, or is it just me?

The Miami Dolphins have aqua, not green, this would be more like the Miami Hurricanes.

Ok, I will admit it does look a little more orange when I put it in Photoshop, but still more red-orange.

Picture1-2.png

Needs to be more like this IMO

Orange.png

Here's their colors according to SSUR:

AnaheimDucks_FRC_9999_SOL.jpg

You're right, the orange he has is to red, but the orange you have is too yellow. :)) I say stick with the orange they have.

I really like these. I'm not saying they're better than what the Ducks have now, but, I think the green looks really nice. I really like the white logo. Very nice.

And, I see orange.

I'd say make the orange the color that Pantone posted, and make the green darker--closer to the Wild's green, or even a bit darker than that.

Still, much better than the current ones.

Here's it is updated with the Ducks Pantone Orange and the Wild's Forest Green.

Ducks3.png

Ducks4.png

Here's it is updated with the Ducks Pantone Orange and the Wild's Forest Green.

Ducks3.png

Ducks4.png

Yeah, these colors look much better. Plus, the unis are distinctive, instead of the current Penguins-with-orange ones (which are boring anyway).

I like their new look, and the retirement of the Disney logo. But I definitely prefer what you've done here, both with the colors (more unique, and appealing to my Irish self) and scrapping the wordmark logo for the D/foot.

My only suggestion would be making the logo foot orange on both the home and road sweater. The green foot loses its contrast with the black detailing, and the white foot just looks strange. An orange foot on both would be consistent and would show the black contrast much better.

Well done.

Plus an orange foot would be more accurate as to what a real ducks foot would look, I really like this.

Plus an orange foot would be more accurate as to what a real ducks foot would look, I really like this.

Tru dat! And I see it as orange now! Much better.