Ducks Concept

randyc

Very sharp, these are exactly the colors I was gonna use in my concept. This is the direction they need to go, as their current scheme is just completely dull and uninspired. There really needs to be more green in hockey, especially with the Wild now apparently trashing the (awesome) green sweaters. And that orange looks perfect as is, that Leafs fan must be colorblind...

Hmmm. On the home uniform the logo seems to get lost IMO. The white looks fantastic, but the logo needs to pop more in the green jersey. Maybe try having the green part of the logo white, and the white part of the logo black. That may work.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I definitely like this.

However, I would stick with an aqua color. What significance does dark green have to water foul?

Sharks are often in teal ocean water, Blackhawks used red and yellow war paint, the Wild's colors reprisent dark forests, etc.

Using a color that would look good no matter how you use it (hunter green) is taking the easy way out. It's a better challenge to use colors that are significant to the team in a creative way that makes them look good.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Archived