New Jersey Devils

capn89

I'm not a fan of the gradients on the logo.

Gradients are like a fine scotch. In moderation, in certain situations--it's a beautiful thing.

This is too much.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

It's OK.

However, the current monogram works just fine. All things being equal, I prefer the current monogram for using the team's place name rather than their nickname as its basis. And like many, I am not crazy about gradients on uniforms. Or almost anywhere for that matter.

It looks good, but I would take what the Devils wear now over this.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Can I see it in in-game form (assuming it's made the same way as many of your other concepts)?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I'm going to go against everyone and say that I like this. True, it's not as good as what the Devils have now, but the worse that team looks on the ice, the more enjoyment I get. Props!

philly.png

I like the logo - I can't see them wearing all black. Nice idea-with the faded shoulders.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived