National Lacrosse League sigs

Viper

Here is my latest sig set using my all-new v3.0 template. I'll start with the four NLL semifinal teams:

nllarizonaxc6.pngnllsanjosery9.png

nllbuffalovp4.pngnllrochesterxh2.png

The four teams eliminated from the playoffs this past weekend:

nllcalgaryhg0.pngnllcoloradobx8.pngnllminnesotagc0.pngnlltorontocm6.png

And finally, the non-playoff teams:

nllchicagoca5.pngnlledmontonzl1.pngnllnewyorkzj4.pngnllphiladelphialr7.pngnllportlandkd4.png

CCSLC signature.png

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, simple work.

My question is... when did Toronto change their logo? I don't like that they took the tower out of it, and the big R looks silly.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, simple work.

My question is... when did Toronto change their logo? I don't like that they took the tower out of it, and the big R looks silly.

There is some confusion over what is currently the Rock's primary crest. According to the main CCSL site, the logo I used in the sig is the current one. On the other hand, on the NLL league site this past season I've seen game-action pics involving Rock players, but their jerseys still had the previous logo (the red stylized maple leaf above the wordmark). According to the CCSL page I linked above, the tower was dropped from the logo in 2003.

Also, what you called "the big R" in the current logo may actually be a big "TR" (notice the break at the top of the letter).

CCSLC signature.png

Archived