Signatures by Patsox

patsox

Wow, you stole the words right out of my mouth. As much as I feel for the victims of the incident, my belief is that the masses of sigs and wallpapers devalues what direct victims felt. In my opinion this sort of reaction translates to a distorted sense of national pride and doesn?t support appropriate actions that could be undertaken.

In 1996, Australia suffered its worst gun related mass killings. 35 died and 37 wounded at Port Arthur, Tasmania, all instigated by one person. In response the Australian government put massive restrictions on firearms and destroyed any gun that wasn?t registered under strict legislation. Rather than wallow in national pity, eliminate the cause. Eliminate guns where possible and watch the number of gun related deaths drop.

Sorry about the inappropriately placed rant but Tempest has a point and my blood has been boiling for the last few days over this.

I'm using my sig to show support because I know what it's like to lose a loved one because some stupid :censored: decided to kill him. My brother was gunned down on August 23, 1988 at age 6 by a drive-by.

I think the sigs are a nice way to show support for the victims an their families. However, a better way is to volunteer to help those who lost friends and family in the massacre.

in what ways can you help victims?

Join support groups, go down to Blacksburg and help people move back in, even just send flowers.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

• 1 month later...

That david Beckham one is'artsy' at least, good use of the blur tool.

Over-all, these are terrible. They're pixelly and messy around the edges. The boston one just looks like someone took two existing images, sprayed it with the spraycan tool and put them on top of each other

That second one...is that serious? or are you making fun of yourself?

Archived