Okc af2 team

Curtthflirt

I believe he died right around the same time as Hillbilly Jim.  What shocked me the other day was when I was going through the NY Times summary of people who died over the last year and noticed that Miss Elizabeth had also died.

Umm hilly billy jim is still alive and kicking... (ahhh the mule kick) in fact hes on the travelling wrestlemania history tour that ends at wrestlemania 20... hes been working in the WWE promo department for years

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Umm hilly billy jim is still alive and kicking... (ahhh the mule kick) in fact hes on the travelling wrestlemania history tour that ends at wrestlemania 20... hes been working in the WWE promo department for years

Is it the same guy?  I coulda' sworn he assumed room temperature a couple of years ago.  Oh well, can't say that I make much if any effort to follow the WWF.  Although I do recall the night Kamala the Ugandan Giant (reputedly) ate a live chicken during Vince McMahon's talk show.  That was a riot.

JYD died a few years ago. He suffered a heart attack while driving home to visit his daughter in the South.

Miss Elizabeth died from an overdose of prescription pain killers and alcohol. She was at Lex Luger's house when she died. Lex has been arrested a few times for possession of illegal drugs (fitness-related I think). He was also arrested for beating her up one time. Check out www.thesmokinggun.com for his nug shots. She and Lex had been an item for a few years after she divorced Randy Savage.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

JYD died a few years ago. He suffered a heart attack while driving home to visit his daughter in the South.

Miss Elizabeth died from an overdose of prescription pain killers and alcohol. She was at Lex Luger's house when she died. Lex has been arrested a few times for possession of illegal drugs (fitness-related I think). He was also arrested for beating her up one time. Check out www.thesmokinggun.com for his nug shots. She and Lex had been an item for a few years after she divorced Randy Savage.

speakin of the Macho Man, is it just me or does it strike anyone else as strange that he'd released a rap album a few months ago?

probably old news to ya but wtf, here ya go

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

speakin of the Macho Man, is it just me or does it strike anyone else as strange that he'd released a rap album a few months ago?

probably old news to ya but wtf, here ya go

I remember seeing an ad for this and saying WTF... it's bad enough that it's Macho Man rapping, but it's a 40-something year old ex-wrestler calling out another 50-year old ex-wrestler. Could that get any more lame?

Randy Macho Man Savage releasing a rap album makes as much sense as Slayer releasing a Gospel album.

Most of Savage's album disses Hulk Hogan. There is huge animosity between Savage and Hulk, I can't really explain it. Go to www.canoe.ca and search for "Slam Wrestling". It's pretty good for wrestling news and interviews (plus all the pbituaries in the last few years) and talks alot obout Savage's new release.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Here's an news article from KOTV

http://kotv.com/pages/viewpage.asp?id=56302

Yarddawgz, the name is bad, and by adding the z to it just really sends it into a hole.

I like the logo though. Very nice. The name kills it though. Maybe they should just be the "Dawgs"

According to the article, Gary Reasons is going to be the head coach.  He was a member of my favorite pro sports team of all time, the 1986 New York Giants.

Junk Yard Dog came to my high school in 1992 and signed autographs. It was awesome, seeing his sitting at a lunch table when we wlkaed in. No pre-hype at all. I'd have gotten my JYD action figure from home for him to sign, if i'd have known.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived