NHL Championship Banners Signature

drevel

Do you think if I made some of these that people would want them. Just want to get a feel of what people think. I did the Buffalo Sabres for my signature. Thanks for the C+C and feedback.

I used the different colors of the logos used throughout the teams history as well as the logo during those years. If the team won during different logo era's I added the older dates to the new logo.

msg-117746577064.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These are really cool and I like the use of the old logos. However, the Devils sig is missing the '88 Patrick Division Playoff Champions Banner with the red and green logo.Keep up the good work

Thanks for the C+C.

Note: The Patrick Divison winner in 1988 was the New York Islanders. The Devils finished in 4th place that year in the Division.

Note: The Patrick Divison winner in 1988 was the New York Islanders. The Devils finished in 4th place that year in the Division.

The Devils went to the Conference finals at a time when the playoffs were divisional in the first 2 rounds. Thus, the league technically recognized regular season and playoff champions for the division. There is a Patrick Division Playoff banner hanging in Continental Airlines Arena.

1003040jt8.th.jpg

BCBannersSig.png

great sigs, i would love a Caps (vintage logo) '89 Patrick Division Championship, '98 (Eagle Logo) Eastern Conference Championship, and '00-'01 Back to Back Southeast Division Championship (Capitol Building Logo), and for my wife (takes deep breath): Avs '96 & '01 Stanley Cup banners, '97 & '01 Presidents Trophy, '96, '97, & '98 Pacific Division Champions, & '99, '00, '01, '02, & '03 Northwest Division Champs, whenever u get the free time. appreciate it much. yes i know, shes a pain in the ass for winning so many damn titles.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

The Devils went to the Conference finals at a time when the playoffs were divisional in the first 2 rounds. Thus, the league technically recognized regular season and playoff champions for the division. There is a Patrick Division Playoff banner hanging in Continental Airlines Arena.

Good call man. I just did an update. Your pic has 14 banners & Mine has 15 within the 4 I did. I already added the 2007 Atlantic Champs in there :)

msg-117747647456.jpg

Good call man. I just did an update. Your pic has 14 banners & Mine has 15 within the 4 I did. I already added the 2007 Atlantic Champs in there :)

msg-117747647456.jpg

In general, I don't like sigs but I have to use this one. I am glad you decided to do the Devils second. Thanks again.

BCBannersSig.png

I would totally use the Avs if you made them! I haven't been able to find pictures of them yet--I think I have some on my laptop that I took in person but my lappy is at my GF's house.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Blues if you are willing... There isn't much...

Blues Banner Years

1968-69

Western Division Champions

1969-70

Western Division Champions

1976-77

Smythe Division Champions

1980-81

Smythe Division Champions

1984-85

Norris Division Champions

1986-87

Norris Division Champions

1999-00

Central Division Champions

Presidents' Trophy

StempSig.png

LeeStempniak.jpg

BluesJerseySig-1.gif

bloglogo.gif

Think You could do the New York Islanders Banners?

Stanley Cup:

1980, 1981, 1982, 1983

Patrick Division

1978, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1984,

and the Wales and Campbell Conference Banners? I've included a pic

1384474479_l.jpg

Why is there a car floating in the arena!?! :D

Anyway, these are some fantastic sigs, really great job!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived