NHL Championship Banners Signature

drevel

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great sigs, i would love a Caps (vintage logo) '89 Patrick Division Championship, '98 (Eagle Logo) Eastern Conference Championship, and '00-'01 Back to Back Southeast Division Championship (Capitol Building Logo), and for my wife (takes deep breath): Avs '96 & '01 Stanley Cup banners, '97 & '01 Presidents Trophy, '96, '97, & '98 Pacific Division Champions, & '99, '00, '01, '02, & '03 Northwest Division Champs, whenever u get the free time. appreciate it much. yes i know, shes a pain in the ass for winning so many damn titles.

Hope this is okay:

msg-117763552573.jpg

This was my best shot to get it to match the actual stadium layout:

BannerSigDallas.png

These I did from memory. It's been a long time since my days at the Met Center; they have to be somewhat wrong.

BannerSigMinnesota1.png

and you'll see them again centered below...

Damn, nice work man. I was going to do all of the banners, but I thought it may be too much, but yours look great. I wanted them a bit bigger to see the dats & stuff, but yours are really nice :)

Thanks alot. I update it a little because you put the lockout year on there and I thought I'd keep the years they actually played on their. Cause technically everyone missed the playoffs in 05

Drevel, I love the banners! Im thinking about making some of my own. May I ask what font you used?

Its called IMPACT. I think it was the best one for me b/c it looked pretty clear when you minimize the banner for the signatures. If you find a better one let me know, but for knwo this is the one I use. :)

i love my banner sig dude, could u do an Avs one when u get the chance? much appreciated!

Yeah I will get to it soon. I am away from my home computer so I dont have photoshop right now so I will do it in a day or so. :)

Hey drevel, nice idea nice execution. Two nit-picky comments about your Buff ones though - shouldn't the '96-'97 banner be independent with the old goat head logo and not the slug? Also, you typoed the name of the award - it's "Presidents' Trophy", not "President's" (i.e. plural possessive not, just Bush's :D )

Hey drevel, nice idea nice execution. Two nit-picky comments about your Buff ones though - shouldn't the '96-'97 banner be independent with the old goat head logo and not the slug? Also, you typoed the name of the award - it's "Presidents' Trophy", not "President's" (i.e. plural possessive not, just Bush's :D )

Why you..... :D

I will fix the grammatical error later & on the banners for the 96-97 I didnt want the sig. to be too big/long so I combined it. I could prob. make a seperate banner though & it will still look okay. Thanks

Is this better?

msg-117787730463.jpg

What about mine?

Do you have a sample of what one looks like?

Archived