Sign in to follow this  
STL FANATIC

Official NFL Draft and Draft Weekend Trades Thread

The Giants pick up Aaron Ross. Should have picked Joe Staley. With the defenses in the NFC East...good luck, Eli.

I think Ross will be pretty good though, honestly.

We were both wrong, Bucco. We'd make crummy draft prognosticators.

I just really can't see Brady Quinn going to the Packers there. And now look...Suzy Kolber done broke thorugh the privacy barrier and gotten into the "private room" and stuck a mic into Quinn's face...great.

Look, Brady...seven more picks, the Chiefs will be on the clock. I believe that is where you belong.

Yep...it's Leon Hall.

The Gints are next...followed by my Jaguars (my 2nd squad), followed by the 'Boys.

And then...

BRODIE CROYLE; BRADY QUINN. BRODIE CROYLE; BRADY QUINN.

BRODIE CROYLE; BRADY QUINN!!!

As I said it first, TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!! Finally we have a chance to ndraft a quarterback for the future and as Bucco_B said, I have a hard time thinking of Croyle as the future.

The Giants pick up Aaron Ross. Should have picked Joe Staley. With the defenses in the NFC East...good luck, Eli.

Agreed.

Unless they plan on finding some OL gems later on, Eli better get the epsom salt stocked up.

So the Jaguars are up.

They just lost Deon Grant, which is a HUGE blow, and the WR's STILL haven't exactly proven themselves...none has really emerged as a #1. Matt Jones and Reggie Williams might pan out (along with George Wrighster), but still...

I think the Jags might go WR or DB here. Wouldn't be TOO surprised though if the Jags threw a curveball here, though.

WOAH!!!

They picked Ted Ginn Jr.!

Proved me wrong, and ESPN is pissed off. Hilarious.

Tedd Ginn Jr. will be the worst pick of teh draft he will have 10 career or fewer TDs and be out of the NFL in 5 years. Brady Quinn will be a Pro Bowler Dolphins stuck with Cleo Lemon and Daunte Culpepper will be horrible forever, they must be smoking Ricky Williams pot to make that pick.

And the Jaguars take...

Reggie Nelson, S, Florida.

DAMN I'M GOOD!!!

Could be a trade brewing here with the Cowboys...for someone to get their stanky paws on Brady QUinn before the Chiefs can get him.

Let's just see if willpower works here:

BRODIE CROYLE; BRADY QUINN. BRODIE CROYLE; BRADY QUINN.

BRODIE CROYLE; BRADY QUINN!!!

Cleveland snags Brady Quinn! Looks like his dream's come true.

THANK YOU, JESUS! Now stop talking about him!

Browns are on the clock.

Apparently there will be a peaceful resolution to the Brady Quinn Crisis?

With the 22nd pick, the Dallas Cowboys:

TRADE!!!!!!!

THE BROWNS!!!!!!!!

THE :censored:ING BROWNS!!!!!!

Brady Quinn here...to the BROWNS!!!!!

so they show the picture of him immediately in the browns uni at 4 yrs. old.....good greif charlie brown.

Wow, they did that just in the nick of time. They must've realized that KC was gonna snatch him up the next round, so they got a deal done. Good for Quinn, he gets to go where he wants (suprising that anybody WANTS to go to Cleveland) and all is right with the world...heh.

Wow. So how stupid do you think Oakland feels? They could've probably got CJ and found a way to trade up to get Brady as well.

So its a stretch, but still.....

Okay...GLAMOUR BOY CAN EXHALE!!!

(And blondy ain't gotta worry about losing her man to all them horny girls down there on South Beach...)

So...maybe my crystal ball ain't prophetic.

BRODIE CROYLE; uh...BRODIE CROYLE?!

Trade details:

Cleveland gets pick number 22 (Brady Quinn). Dallas gets pick number 36 and Cleveland's 2008 first round pick.

The Dolphins are to thank fro this for forgetting what the draft is to be used for and easting Ricky Williams Magic Brownies.

Horrible day to be a Dolphin fan.

As for the Browns they now have a foundation, a few good receivers good QB, good lineman0

Okay, so instead of hearing about the Chiefs possibilities for their pick, I get to see a Brady Quinn interview?