Sign in to follow this  
STL FANATIC

Official NFL Draft and Draft Weekend Trades Thread

It maybe too high, but I think Arizona lands Levi Brown with this pick. I mean, they wanted Joe Thomas but Cleveland beat them to the punch.

Think about it. They need to protect Matt Leinart and help bulid holes for the Edge. Levi could help big time.

Speaking of which, the Cards do take Levi Brown!

One of my favorite aspects of the NFL Draft is watching all of the teams outsmart themselves. They all get too clever by half and miss the obvious, best choices.

Seriously, Joe Thomas?

Levi Brown to the Cardinals.

This one has Russ Grimm's paw prints all over it.

Good move Arizona. GOOD MOVE!!!

So now it's the 'Skins. Since that Lance Briggs trade didn't work out (yet), might we see the LB from Ole' Miss (or was it MS State) going off the board with this pick???

They needed help on the O-Line sorely. Very good pick for the Cards.

And B, the LB's from Ole Miss. My beloved Bulldogs haven't had a good linebacker since ever.

Patrick Willis to Washington makes sense... it makes so much sense that it makes my head hurt.

That team was awful on defense a year ago. Someone like Willis would help big time.

No...no the hell they didn't....

NO THE REDSKINS DID NOT JUST PICK LARON LANDRY?! BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!

They needed help on the O-Line sorely. Very good pick for the Cards.

And B, the LB's from Ole Miss. My beloved Bulldogs haven't had a good linebacker since ever.

Oh ok...that's what I thought...

...So let's see what the 'Skins do. Could take LaRon Landry to pair him with Sean Taylor in the defensive backfield...

...yep. It's LaRon Landry alright.

Yeah it look like Landry is the pick. Falcons have to be pissed. Sorry Flame.

I pray Willis falls to the 49ers.

Laron Landry just got a phone call...might be the Redskins calling...

I laughed when I heard that Snyder wanted Ginn Jr. at #6! Okoye should be the pick if it's not Landry.

Yeah it look like Landry is the pick. Falcons have to be pissed. Sorry Flame.

You damn right I'm pissed.

More like shocked and confused. The Redskins have made no inkling whatsoever that they wanted Laron Landry, and yet they sit here and draft the guy?! I know they needed a defensive player, but I had no idea that they were gonna pick him. So yeah, that's our #1 guy already gone.

Next on the list:

Levi Brown, Leon Hall, or Amobi Okoye. I'd be happy with either one of those guys. But damn I thought Landry was gonna be a slam damn dunk for us. For the third time in 2 hours, I am highly dissappointed.

So is that blonde chick whos hangin with Brady and getting an increasingly more annoyed look on her face with every pick his sister or his ole lady?

Minnesota is next up. Hmmm... Interesting position they are in.

Do they take Adrian Peterson? Do they take Brady Quinn? Do they throw another curveball?

Can ESPN stop creating the story of ZOMG! It's the 7th pick ALREADY and neither Quinn nor Peterson have been drafted yet?

EDIT-that's right, I used his last name. Like we all should.

It's been the main ratings grabber for the past couple of years.

Remember Aaron Rodgers' slide down?

So is that blonde chick whos hangin with Brady and getting an increasingly more annoyed look on her face with every pick his sister or his ole lady?

It's his ole lady. If you're her wouldn't you rather live in South Florida than in Northern Ohio. No Offense.

It's his ole lady. If you're her wouldn't you rather live in South Florida than in Northern Ohio. No Offense.

Yeah but I bet she'd rather live in ohio than Minnesota.

The pick is in...

The Minnesota Vikings select...

...ADRIAN PETERSON.