Sign in to follow this  
STL FANATIC

Official NFL Draft and Draft Weekend Trades Thread

Ay Peete to Minny. Brady continues to sit.

So is that blonde chick whos hangin with Brady and getting an increasingly more annoyed look on her face with every pick his sister or his ole lady?

It's his ole lady. If you're her wouldn't you rather live in South Florida than in Northern Ohio. No Offense.

Yeah but I bet she'd rather live in ohio than Minnesota.

and she gets to live in South Florida. Maybe.

Minnesota takes.... Adrian Peterson.

He's gonna burn up that astroturf in the dome, now. :P

AP goes to Minnesota. The Viking fans love it.

Now the moment of truth has arrived...for the loyalists in the 404-770 area at least. :P

The Vikings took Adrian Peterson. Thank God. Now the Dolphins can take Brady Quinn. Thank you, Cleveland.

I bet it's Quinn. Vick needs a backup.

Harrington?

I don't care who the Falcons pick here, as long as it isn't Amobi Okoye.

With Peterson gone, Houston would likely be very willing to make the trade with Denver for the #10 pick.

The Dolphins won't draft Okoye, there's just no way.

I loved Adrian's Nike pin on his lapel ABOVE the VT pin (which is the new AIDS ribbon?). Nice way to show your priorities.

ESPN continues to whore out the Brady Quinn Crisis.

If we take Hall, Willis, Okoye, or Brown, I'll be happy.

Well now we all KNOW it's a done deal...Brady Quinn, and the blondy chick with him who will sooon be featured on somebody's front page (we ALL know that, now don't we???) is going to the Dolphins.

Let's see...glamour boy, surfer-boy looks, (according to ESPN's guys) supermodel-esque body, lots of horny-a$$ females running rampid around South Beach...let's see how long until THAT becomes a media frenzy ro some tabloid scandal.

Okay, Flame, this is YOUR pick...the Falcons could trade out of this spot, or they could take the DE from Arkansas here. They did just lose Patrick Kerney, so that would make sense.

ESPN continues to whore out the Brady Quinn Crisis.

If we take Hall, Willis, Okoye, or Brown, I'll be happy.

I don't get it, I don't think Quinn is a world-beater like they make him out to be. He's mostly ESPN's creation (which, upon second thought, is why they are freaking out).

I bet it's Quinn. Vick needs a backup.

Harrington?

He said a BACKUP...not a waterboy!

I like how they had some guy take off AP's nike pin before he went up to the stand, too bad we all saw it while he was in the greenroom.

Wow. This draft has been....Wow.

(1) Russell. Oakland had to take their QB. Hopefully they don't ruin him by playing him right away....

(2) CJ. I called it from the beginning. We got the best value and the best player in the draft.

(3) Thomas. Woah. I pretty much fell off my chair. It's not a BAD pick, but I would have gone with Quinn or Peterson.

(4) Adams. The Bucs were in a tough spot. #4 was too high for him in my opinion (I thought Landry was the better player), but the Yuckaneers were between a rock and a hard place, so they went with need.

(5) Brown. A big reach in my opinion, but they went with need also. Thomas off the board really screwed them.

(6) Landry. The best defensive player in my mind at #6 is a great pick. Redskin fans should be thrilled.

(7) Peterson. They put alot of money into Chester Taylor, but Peterson was too good of a prospect to pass up. Too bad the Leos will have to go up against him twice a year.

So far I am 5-7, I had Quinn to the Browns and Thomas to the Cards.

Those stupid Browns messed me up.

Well, Flame, here you go:

JAMAAL ANDERSON, just like I said.

Jamaal Anderson.

Forgot about him. How the hell? This guy's freaking awesome, and it fills a need. Very, very good pick.

(You called it, B.)

Jamaal Anderson.

Forgot about him. How the hell? This guy's freaking awesome, and it fills a need. Very, very good pick.

Definately a bit of a reach if you ask me.