Sign in to follow this  
STL FANATIC

Official NFL Draft and Draft Weekend Trades Thread

Okoye to Denver now, all Shanny has to do is pull the trigger and make the trade with Houston.

Jamaal Anderson.

Forgot about him. How the hell? This guy's freaking awesome, and it fills a need. Very, very good pick.

Now, for your sake, and for the sake of the Falcons, let's hope THIS Jamaal Anderson sticks around for a while and doesn't tear anything. Twice. And becomes something real big for the Falcons. That lasts.

(For the record, I LOVED the previous Jamal Anderson--remember, the running back, for those of you who forgot?)

Led the SEC in sacks. If you lead the SEC in anything then you're gonna be pretty good in the NFL. I still say this was a solid pick. Definitely not who I would've picked (which is why I'm no NFL GM) but for what it's worth, and having the #1 guy we wanted gone, it's a pretty good pick. Not excellent, but pretty good.

(and who could forget Jamal Anderson? Led us to the Super Bowl and helped to invent the greatest TD dance of all time: The Dirty Bird.)

Who else is getting tired of that UnderArmor Commercial? I wouldnt mind if they at least had like 2 different ones to rotate between, but its the same one...

Okay Brady...now should be your time.

The Dolphins WILL take you.

ANd you may as well lose blondy now...cuz you is gon' get ATTACKED as soon as you step your surfer-model-glamour-boy self onto that soil down there.

I'm just sayin...

So Steve Young just compaired the NFL draft to American Idol. Anyone else getting a little tired of hearing him yap?

Who else is getting tired of that UnderArmor Commercial? I wouldnt mind if they at least had like 2 different ones to rotate between, but its the same one...

Plus the fact that The Ole Ball Coach was in the ads doesn't help.

BTW they just aired the Madden '08 ad,it was great but i'm kinda biased on that one.

They've aired 2 before that one: The first was with Reggie Bush, the second with Devin Hester. Weird that they decided to air the coverboy's ad third.

TED GINN..... Oh my God. Brady will go undrafted!!!!!!

So Steve Young just compaired the NFL draft to American Idol. Anyone else getting a little tired of hearing him yap?

GETTING?!

Bruh I BEEN tired of hearing him yap. But at least he has SOME knowledge of what he's talking about.

I swear one day ESPN should put Steve Young and Sean Salisbury into a debate wtih each other one of these days...

...and the Miami Dolphins take, with the #9 pick...TED GINN JR???

[WHAT THE ROYAL :censored:?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WOAH!!!

They picked Ted Ginn Jr.!

Proved me wrong, and ESPN is pissed off. Hilarious.

So....draft the best player available I guess....

(Doesn't have to worry about the Rams blowing the 1st rounder on a wideout now).

EDIT-and now I'm off to that picnic I have to go to....

Guess I'll miss the Quinn story develop.

TED GINN..... Oh my God. Brady will go undrafted!!!!!!

See ya in the second round, Brady... :D

TED GINN.....

dude did you see Quinn's old lady reaction after they said Ginn's name. :lol:

Yes! The Dolphins did not get suckered into Brady Quinn!

Why are the announcers so pro Brady? He stinks. He's another Joey Harrington.

When they showed Quinn in the green room he was completely surprised. He was 100% sure that he was going to Miami. Now he's going to drop down a couple more picks, because the next few teams don't need a QB.