Sign in to follow this  
STL FANATIC

Official NFL Draft and Draft Weekend Trades Thread

And with their 2nd pick in the 2007 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select....Brady Quinn :D

haha wouldnt surprise me....Cleveland has hope yet!!

*sarcasm*

Okoye goes to Houston.

Now Houston may have a defensive force to be reckoned with in coming years. They have been building that defense up lately.

I think they was 12th-ranked last year...so yeah--the Texans is doing something good with the D there. Someone ot bookend Mario Williams may be just what the docotr ordered down there...

Okay...so who besides me sees Brady Quinn dropping STRAIGHT INTO HERMAN EDWARDS' PALMS AT #23??? (And in turn bring truth to my equation that Brady Quinn 2007=Aaron Rodgers 2005?)

I surely hope so. :blush:

Miami Dolphins Draft Grade: D+

-They better hope Ginn Jr. is a heck of a return man.

I'm hoping SF doesn't take Revis, he needs to fall to the Steelers. (Please, oh please)

I'm thinking Carriker goes to SF.

The Dolphins are :censored:ing idiots. That's all I can say.

Worse than Buffalo last year.

Thanks, Miami, for turning Brady Quinn into the story of the draft...lol

But Buffalo wasn't so bad last year after all.

However, I can totally see where they would draft Brady Quinn this year. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see that happen.

You saying Whitner and McCargo weren't major first round reaches last year at 9 and 26, respectively?

Anyway, I'm saying Ginn was a BIGGER reach than either of them.

The NFL Commissioner is stepping into the Brady Quinn Crisis.

This junk is truly uproarious. Look what ESPN has done.

I'm hoping SF doesn't take Revis, he needs to fall to the Steelers. (Please, oh please)

Oh, God, the people of Pittsburgh would LOVE that! And the Steelers DESPERATELY need d-back help. That would work beautifully. Local kid (from Aliquippa), played at Pitt, goes to play for the Steelers.

The Steel City would love it.

The NFL Commissioner is stepping into the Brady Quinn Crisis.

This junk is truly uproarious. Look what ESPN has done.

Well, Rashard Lewis ended up being a very good pro. There's hope for Brady Quinn yet.

But if I were a GM, forget it. There's no way I would take such a sensitive crybaby that is too hurt to have not been picked by 11(!). Give me a break.

Oh, God, the people of Pittsburgh would LOVE that! And the Steelers DESPERATELY need d-back help. That would work beautifully. Local kid (from Aliquippa), played at Pitt, goes to play for the Steelers.

The Steel City would love it.

Exactly, I'm a huge Steelers fan, and I'd love to see Revis stay at home, I think he's the best cornerback in this draft.

Patrick Willis goes to San Fransisco.

Good pick.

Solid pickup for the Niners, Willis is a 3 down linebacker. His vertical and 40 time was amazing, he's got major talent.

Yeah...and he played a good many games with one hand...and STILL did damage!!!

I'll tell you one thing: if Willis makes a couple more plays like he did when they showed that clip of him absolutely de-cleating that LSU runner, the Niners DEFINITELY gon have something good on their hands!

(Look...I was a defensive player...I LOVE seeing hits like that!)

Marshawn Lynch to the Bills.

NICE!

Nice touch by the NFL allowing Bruce Smith to announce his former team's draft choice.

That said, the pick's a head-scratcher.