Edmonton Oilers Stanley Cup Banner Wallpaper

tulanebc

Even though my Oilers are far far out of the playoffs, I wanted to do a wallpaper to celebrate their 23 banners hanging high in the rafters of Rexall Place. Anyways, here it is, I hope you like it. It was done in MSPaint, so forgive the pixellation, and if you'd like it, I'd be more than happy to send it to you, and any requests, just let me know!

EDITED VERSION BELOW.....

edmontonoilersdesktopkl2.png

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool one for the Oilers banners.. wonder if ya can do Winnipeg Jets banners from the WHA years as well? I would love it... let me know ok..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Imagine if in Montreal, we would make banners for division and conference championships, the Bell Center roof would fall...

;-)

Division and Conference banners have no meaning when Championships are won year after year. ^_^

Imagine if in Montreal, we would make banners for division and conference championships, the Bell Center roof would fall...

;-)

Division and Conference banners have no meaning when Championships are won year after year. ^_^

Wisdom talked through you my friend... Well done!

Go Habs Go!

Number 25 for the 100th anniversary...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

;-)

Wisdom talked through you my friend... Well done!

Go Habs Go!

Number 25 for the 100th anniversary...

Thanks, that's what everyone is hoping for but we'll need a bigger superstar to get us there.

Winnipeg and Toronto.....got it......will have as soon as I can get pics of the banners.....If anyone can help with that, I'll get right on them right now

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Le Québécois,

This is probably splitting hairs, but on your tribute to the 76-77 Canadiens banner. I wouldn't think that the players names would have been on their sweaters during that season. For the diehard fans who really appreciate this banner they'll know who the sweaters belong to.

Very nice though.

Wow....that's not gonna be easy, but I'll do the best I can....it might take a good long while...I'll have to find a pic of the Stanley Cup that I can use that's similar to that....

willieMcGee_2.jpg

Le Québécois,

This is probably splitting hairs, but on your tribute to the 76-77 Canadiens banner. I wouldn't think that the players names would have been on their sweaters during that season. For the diehard fans who really appreciate this banner they'll know who the sweaters belong to.

Very nice though.

Yeah, I knew somebody would bring that up ahahahahaha

But I made it so that non die-hard fans would realise the names behind that great team. Also, may I point out that the number 6 was worn by both Jim Roberts and Pierre Mondou...

God I miss those years!

tulanebc,

have fun...

BANNER.png

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Le Québécois,

Very nice though.

Yeah, I knew somebody would bring that up ahahahahaha

But I made it so that non die-hard fans would realise the names behind that great team. Also, may I point out that the number 6 was worn by both Jim Roberts and Pierre Mondou...

God I miss those years!

tulanebc,

have fun...

BANNER.png

I hope this is to your liking....had to use as much room as I was allowed...

montrealcanadiensdesktocm1.png

willieMcGee_2.jpg

And if you've got the time, how about a Blue Jays one too? It's way simpler.

http://www.mlbroadtrip.com/english/cities/...orontoparke.htm

I made Blue Jays banners a while ago -- back when I was celebrating our 2nd place finish last year (w00t), I have the rest of the real ones, just not available to me at this moment, so you get what I got

jaysbanners-2006-1.gif

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived