Oddly hysterical

paynomind

(I swear I seared like mad to make sure this wasn't a duplicate thread, but i found nothing.)

My favorite thing about the web is that it allows the great unknown humorists of our time spead their gospel across the world.

Two of my favorite sites:

Badgerbadgerbadger

Insanity test

anybody know any others? (yes, Roger, I know about peanut butter jelley time. But I thought I'd save that one for you.)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The guys behind Homestar Runner IMO are some of the best comedic minds today. The fact that they can draw so many laughs on a weekly basis without being the slightest bit controversial is great.

The insanity test was the stupidest, most ridiculous, yet funny thing I've seen in a while. You don't know exactly why you laugh, but you can't help it. I'm officially insane now.

RC recommended this one to me... Zombo.com.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I love homestarrunner. It is indeed hysterical.

Something odd is the pizza chain, Mellow Mushroom got those guys to do their website.

http://www.mellowmushroom.com

Skip the intro.

Does that look familiar at all?

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The guys behind Homestar Runner IMO are some of the best comedic minds today. The fact that they can draw so many laughs on a weekly basis without being the slightest bit controversial is great.

Ahh yes, teen girl squad, the first time I saw that i was on the ground laughing. I could watch the same 4 episodes about 100 times (I'm coming pretty close now) and still never get tired of it. Thats good comedy there, they have some other pretty amusing cartoons there but the TGS is my favorite.

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

http://www.ebaumsworld.com

This site is FULL of crazy videos. Wow. Thanks for pointing it out.

ΓΔΒ!

Archived