Sign in to follow this  
tBBP

Taking it back to the U-NI-VER-SI-TIES...

Impressive. Great Work. Just the right balance of color and simplicity

That's a rather nice sig you got there...where'd you find that? And is there a Buccaneers one like that?

^^^ somebody here did a bunch of them about a year ago. I forget what he called them - "rivals", "rivalry" or something like that. You basically had to ask for the 2 teams you wanted displayed, and I don't know if anyone asked for a Bucs sig (maybe Bucs/Falcons?). Somewhere buried in my hard drive is a Flyers/Devils one that looked really good. Sadly, I cannot remember who's responsible to give them their due. It may be searchable; I just wouldn't be able to give you the right key word(s) if you paid me.

^^^ somebody here did a bunch of them about a year ago. I forget what he called them - "rivals", "rivalry" or something like that. You basically had to ask for the 2 teams you wanted displayed, and I don't know if anyone asked for a Bucs sig (maybe Bucs/Falcons?). Somewhere buried in my hard drive is a Flyers/Devils one that looked really good. Sadly, I cannot remember who's responsible to give them their due. It may be searchable; I just wouldn't be able to give you the right key word(s) if you paid me.

Ah...I see now. Eh well...

I may, just out of the sake of curiosity, come up with a "special edition" of this look...but NOT one that's heavy on navy (for reasons I've already discussed)...

I'd personally like to see a navy alt, if just to know how it'd look.

I'd personally like to see a navy alt, if just to know how it'd look.

Bite your tongue, junior... :mad:

2 words. Friggin Sweet

Normally, I cannot stand collar band designs, but yours is very well done.

Overall excellent.

Mind if we use your template?

why not use more of that plaid diamond pattern that you have on the collar...maybe put it on the pants and as the stripe of the helmet