new Oregon State football uniforms

bowld

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nike might have designed the uni's, but OS had to approve them. The athletic department is the one to "blame" for this, though considering they likely were approved by a number of people, they probably think these will result in more merchandising profits. It's really all about the $$.

I have a feeling that the general public doesn't have the same traditional uniform love that 90% of this board has, or else nobody from the NFL to the NCAA would be designing more future-esque uniforms.

There is a big difference between "futuristic" and "fugly".

These definitely fall on the side of fugly.

Those are atrocious, the bra thing is gonna make them a laughingstock...

I'm also gonna miss the block #'s with drop shadow, I really equated those with the Beavers....

And I cannot wait until that game comes out. I now know what I'm doing with the second half of my summer.

• 3 weeks later...

VXNXUUFAHVTVSUV.20070427201802.jpg

I nominate the new OSU uniforms as worst NCAA redesign of '07. Can it get much worse? I've never really bought in to those race-to-the-bottom, parade-of-horribles arguments, but D-I football uniforms in the state of Oregon seem to be a prime example.

that's okay. I'll hold off running my mouth too much until camp starts, but if everyone comes back healthy on the o-line the Ducks will be good and the Beavers are returning a ton of starters...I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.

Archived