My first concept that I'm posting

MattF

It's the Arizona Cardinals! I've always thought they would look good with a dark blue and gold in addition to the dark red. The little thing on the number is supossed to be like the top of the Cardinal head. I have absolutly no idea why I did the side stripes.

nflredone-arizonacardinals.png

C&C please

Lime Green doesn't really work on anything, except for maybe a 1970 Plymouth Superbird. :D

I don't know what you're talking about. There's no lime green anywhere near this concept. :blink:

Lime Green doesn't really work on anything, except for maybe a 1970 Plymouth Superbird. :D

Dude. Petty Blue.

Um, I don't even know what to say. The numbers are weird, for starters. The helmets just don't look right to me. I don't like th side stripes. However, the addition of dark blue could be interesting if executed well.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

You should make the greenish color look like more of a gold. The helmet stripe and side panels look an awful lot like the Broncos too. You should probably stick to just the basic number font without the thing that's supposed to look like a cardinal head. The numbers remind me of an Arena team, maybe the LA Avengers. I'd say keep the numbers in the AFL.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

What the hell is...that?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I don't know what you're talking about. There's no lime green anywhere near this concept. :blink:

<shrugs> That's the shade it looks to me.

Definately not the "gold" color you were shooting for. Way too much green in it.

sig1.gif

What the hell is...that?

My thoughts exactly...Your side panels are completely messed up, and the last jersey looks like someone threw up.

gees guys, he said it was his first concept... Give him a break and try to remember your first concepts...

Keep them coming cap... Create new ones and have fun!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

What the hell is...that?

My thoughts exactly...Your side panels are completely messed up, and the last jersey looks like someone threw up.

gees guys, he said it was his first concept... Give him a break and try to remember your first concepts...

Keep them coming cap... Create new ones and have fun!

My first concept had matching colors.

:blink:

1. Red logo on red helmet = a red mess when seen from more than a couple feet away.

2. That's not gold. Not by a longshot.

3. Your side panels take up more fabric than the body of the jersey - thus, your "white" jersey is more red than white.

4. The number font is too wide; if a single normal-width digit occupies most of the torso, how would you fit an "88" on there?

5. The side panels are far too wide to pair up with the tapering triangular panels on the pants.

6. Your concept would require the Cardinals to use 3 different sets of white pants and 3 different pair of socks... that's just wasteful, especially for items that the NFL doesn't sell to its fans.

7. The number font contributes nothing, other than as mentioned in #4. It doesn't fit the wordmark or the team that I can see.

I know it's a first try, so you can only go up from here, I s'pose...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived