Steelers Yellow Helmet Shows Up At NFL Draft

illini1

Should I tell--you know what...never mind. I ain't even gon' do it...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW!

:P

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

:P

I feel like a dog right now....

...What do you know?

What do you know?

*pant, pant, drool*

I saw the yellow helmet also! It was hanging up next to one of the two jersey's that was on the set. I don't know if there was any mention of them going to this but I don't think they would have let it get on TV if they weren't going to wear them. I just hope that if they do it as a throwback package at least go back to the 'block/athletic' numbers to make it looke genuine. But if my memory serves me correctly...I don't believe that the Steelers, ever wore a gold helmet but that it was just a prototype that never got off of the ground? My guess would be that they go back in the closet like they did for the '94 season with the whole chest front crest!

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=48396

And look ^HERE^ for the original breaking story of this whole fiasco.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

First off, Rachel Nichols is freaking hot as hell.

Secondly, for those who don't like clicking, the Steelers are using yellow helmets as part of a throwback set for one game only next year.

First off, Rachel Nichols is freaking hot as hell.

Secondly, for those who don't like clicking, the Steelers are using yellow helmets as part of a throwback set for one game only next year.

I wholeHEARTEDLY concur...

And here's the worst part: she was IN Pittsburgh this weekend. SO THE HELL AM I!!! I PRACTICALLY DID HALF THE MATERIALS THE STEELERS USED FOR THE DRAFT (boards, books, etc.)...HOW DID I NOT FREEGIN' KNOW?!

Archived