New York Giants Concept

Armadillo19

Well, I'm guessing you don't have Photoshop, so I'd say GIF. File sizes are usually smaller and the quality is a lot better.

I do actually have photoshop but thought I remembered hearing that if I saved them as anything but a JPeg it'd be too big...what could you recommend for photshop?

Here are a few suggestions to improve this concept:

1) Don't use JPEG. The Concept will look a lot sharper without all the artifacts.

2) Fill in the areas inside the cuffs and collar, since those would be blue as well.

3) I would suggest making the "NY" on the helmet smaller, since on a real helmet the upper portion would be curving really bad.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Instead of saving it as a Jpeg, what would you recommend?

I highly recommend PNG. That's what I always use.

I do actually have photoshop but thought I remembered hearing that if I saved them as anything but a JPeg it'd be too big...what could you recommend for photshop?

Oh, in that case go for PNG. JPEG is, in my opinion, a legacy file standard since both PNG and GIF have smaller file sizes without the artifacts.

cttdolphins2.png

Alright, I took some more of your suggestions and did yet another version...please tell me what you think..

CHANGES:

Smaller helmet logo

Removal of the famous "Butt patch"

Switch of shoulder patch from old "GIANTS" logo to "NY" logo

Switch of number Fonts to NFL Varsity Block lettering

Switch of letter Fonts to Jaguars lettering (is this alright? most of the others didn't really seem to work the way I wanted it to...)

Switch of file type from JPeg to PNG file.

Fill in of the bottom of the socks with blue (not sure if I like this but wanted to give it a try)

Fill in of the collar of sleeves as recommended.

GiantsConcept3.png

I would make the pant stripe slightly smaller so it can be drawn straight. The big fault with this and most other templates is that there isn't much room for a decent stripe. I think it's because there's a tendency towards over-emphasizing the leg pads on the side view.

cttdolphins2.png

Archived