saints unis ?

southernyankee

Hi all,

Several months back it was reported on this board that the Saints would be making changes to their unis this year. I thought something might be unveiled for yesterdays draft but nothing. Their web site suggests an update coming summer 2007. Could the unis be unveiled then? They also have their jersey prices reduced on the team store page. Has anyone heard any more about if and when the Saints are changing their sets ??

If they are still planning on changing their uniforms next year why is it that I am considered a liar since I was the one who reported it in the first place? The document I read stated it would be for this upcoming season but anything could have prevented the team from doing so, so by pushing it all back a year instead of going as the team planned... I am not a liar!

If they are still planning on changing their uniforms next year why is it that I am considered a liar since I was the one who reported it in the first place? The document I read stated it would be for this upcoming season but anything could have prevented the team from doing so, so by pushing it all back a year instead of going as the team planned... I am not a liar!

Maybe not, but are you a crook?

image558769x.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm sorry pal, but you cxam ehere with specific dates, ideas and unveiling ceremonies etc. thatwas totally untrue, I checked! You also totally revealed your self by lauding a "middle of the season change" when you talked about the mythical gold to black collar.

There was no let's push it back a year. The Saits did not submit a request until this season.

Now, I want the Saints to change, and I really enjoyed the design you showed, but to put out disinformation does a diservice to us all.

Saints2.pnglsu21bcs1.png

saintsflagbd4.jpg

Maybe not, but are you a crook?

image558769x.jpg

*note to self,plan break-in of Saints training facility to search for mock-ups of new uniforms,hire people likely to squeal when caught*

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

I'm sorry pal, but you cxam ehere with specific dates, ideas and unveiling ceremonies etc. thatwas totally untrue, I checked! You also totally revealed your self by lauding a "middle of the season change" when you talked about the mythical gold to black collar.

There was no let's push it back a year. The Saits did not submit a request until this season.

Now, I want the Saints to change, and I really enjoyed the design you showed, but to put out disinformation does a diservice to us all.

From what I gathered from his posting, it was rumor, and should be treated with the veracity that rumors have. I didn't interpret that as a statement of fact at all, and neither should you have, unless you are one of those people who believes everything they see on the internets. (If that is the case, might I point out that the best way to clean a plugged-in toaster is with a fork, and this is true, because it's posted on the internets.)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

From what I gathered from his posting, it was rumor, and should be treated with the veracity that rumors have. I didn't interpret that as a statement of fact at all, and neither should you have, unless you are one of those people who believes everything they see on the internets. (If that is the case, might I point out that the best way to clean a plugged-in toaster is with a fork, and this is true, because it's posted on the internets.)

I disagree. In the original thread, the guy who started it claimed to have inside sources (a vendor IIRC) with knowledge of the change. With that said, the timing was the big question and if his only error was they're doing it next year instead of this year, what's the big deal? He's still right about a change being in the works.

Personally, I'd rather the Saints took their time and did a nice job (unlike the Chargers).

Besides, the timing fits in well with the Saints. We've been hearing "just wait until next year" since 1967! :P

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

dis·serv·ice /dɪsˈsɜrvɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[dis-sur-vis] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -iced, -ic·ing.

?noun 1. harmful or injurious service; an ill turn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1590?1600; dis-1 + service]

?Synonyms 1. wrong, hurt, harm, injury.

How did this "disinformation" hurt or harm us all?

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

"cxam here?" "your self?" Talk about doing a "diservice." I'm never one to smack around a noob but damn there are times when I really want to.

BB52Big.jpg

His English may leave something to be desired, but CAVALIER is correct.

It does seem as though the original reports, so certain, were either exaggerated or fabricated. And that does not help the credibility of this site.

Correct yes, but there are better ways to make his point. :D

BB52Big.jpg

Forgive me grammar police, but I am a soldier and leave home at 0400 in the morning and post after hours mostly in the dark so I don't wake up my family who are already sleeping. Thanks for letting me enjoy this site. Attack me for misspelling words rather than someone who flat out lied....whatever....go ahead and "slam me on the internets"

Saints2.pnglsu21bcs1.png

saintsflagbd4.jpg

Forgive me grammar police, but I am a soldier and leave home at 0400 in the morning and post after hours mostly in the dark so I don't wake up my family who are already sleeping. Thanks for letting me enjoy this site. Attack me for misspelling words rather than someone who flat out lied....whatever....go ahead and "slam me on the internets"

Umm, he wasn't attacking you whatsoever. Gothamite even said you were correct.

Yes, we know you're a soldier and we support you, but I don't think throwing it out there to get sympathy for your grammar mistakes is all that warranted. But whatever, that's just my thoughts.

The grammar is adequate by Internet standards, but golly, that's a big honkin' symbol o' hate.

Oh brother, here it goes again. *ducks*

I was just pointing out that maybe you were treating the initial rumor a little too seriously. I, for example, treat everything posted on here as being rumor until a valid link is presented. Such an approach would be beneficial to you in the future...

I'm gonna toss this theory (THEORY-I have no connections to the Saints organization whatsoever) out there...

The Saints were going to change their uniforms for this season, but they missed the NFL's deadline for submitting the redesign (like the Rams before the 1999 season). Therefore, they will push back the redesign a year, hush everything up about it as NFL teams are wont to do nowadays, and get a good redesign ready for 2008.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived