saints unis ?

southernyankee

When I heard about these changes, I told everyone at work about the new Saints uniforms. When they failed to show up on draft day, I was mocked at my workplace. My boss called me into the office and fired me for my "made up stories of professional football uniform changes". I went to the bar, drowned my sorrows and went home to find a note from my girlfriend. She left me because she couldn't handle the lies about uniforms anymore. thats my hard luck story. I just wish the mods would have caught this guy before letting him spew these fantastic stories of new uniforms thus ruining my life. thanks a lot, Creamer!

When I heard about these changes, I told everyone at work about the new Saints uniforms. When they failed to show up on draft day, I was mocked at my workplace. My boss called me into the office and fired me for my "made up stories of professional football uniform changes". I went to the bar, drowned my sorrows and went home to find a note from my girlfriend. She left me because she couldn't handle the lies about uniforms anymore. thats my hard luck story. I just wish the mods would have caught this guy before letting him spew these fantastic stories of new uniforms thus ruining my life. thanks a lot, Creamer!

That sounds like the great makings of a country tune...we'll have to get it set to some music. Throw something in there about a pickup truck and a dog and this will be a winner.

Are you serious??? First and foremost, never believe anything you see on here unless there is documented proof, thats at least how I take it. If someone says "I heard somewhere..." or "I know a friend of a friends uncle and they said..." it's usually a bunch of BS unless they have pics or a link to stake that their claim is true.

Are you serious???

Umm... I don't think he is. :P

I think you missed it there, Gothamite.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

My final explanation about this......

Believe me or not, I have no reason to lie about what I reported! I honestly think people on this board take things too seriously and if certain aspects of my statement didn't come through because of other reasons, the Saints, will still be getting new uniforms just not this year as I ''read'' was planned. Be whatever the circumstances for the team not following through as I reported I have no control over that and just as any other Saints, fan I too am dissapointed!

I have been a conceptual artist on this board for a while now and have had the pleasure to bring my designs to life and present them all to you to view. Aside from my job as a sports bar owner, the last thing I have any time for is to lie about something that regardless of who say's what, is still intended to go through but not at this time. Orginizations push events back all the time so the Saints, should be no different although it would have seemed fitting to do a uniform change after coming off of a remarkable season as they did and also since they would not have been the only team to do so (i.e. San Diego). I was looking forward to attending the unveiling as it was supposed to happen but since it did not happen this year I will not cry myself to sleep from the misery of not going! Like someone stated 'There's always next year!'

So to those of you on this board that feel I let you down in some sort of way (Cavalier) I'm sorry! Please find away to deal with your sorry like grown men/women and when it happens it will happen! Regardless of what others think I stand by my source because I was shown proof of the plans. Plans change! Like I said before that doesn't make me a liar cause' had I not been shown the letter sent to Budweiser, I would never have reported it. And to those of you who will find a side with me on this issue, I thank you!

My final comments:

I accept your comments as truth, in addition I apppreciate your comments from the get go. I enjoy your designs from the get go. The problem I had was what you said was the direct opoposite of what I was told by the folks at 870AM and Southern Eagle...it's over now. Tell what bar you own and I 'll come get a beer.

Saints2.pnglsu21bcs1.png

saintsflagbd4.jpg

My first and last reply on this thread... ^_^

Its not really that big of a deal, no need to back peddle. Nobody here is perfect and NONE of us can throw stones because we all make mistakes.....no matter what anyone 'round here on their high horse says.

That being said....So are you telling me that it is INDEED confirmed that the Saints are not getting new unis afterall? DAMN!

My final comments:

I accept your comments as truth, in addition I apppreciate your comments from the get go. I enjoy your designs from the get go. The problem I had was what you said was the direct opoposite of what I was told by the folks at 870AM and Southern Eagle...it's over now. Tell what bar you own and I 'll come get a beer.

Does this mean that we can finally have peace around here?

SignatureCCSL.png

• 1 month later...

OK, this is crazy but what the hell...

I had a dream the other night and in it I was watching the Saints play the Colts. The Saints had on new uni's which included a black helmet with no stripes and a gold fleur-de-lis along with black jerseys which had a different number font. That got me to thinking...remember they supposedly had the new uni's ready for the playoffs last year but weren't allowed to wear them?

What if they don't do a big unveiling like other teams have but just show up in Canton for the Hall of Fame game in new uni's? That would be cool.

I don't think my dream is reliable as to the details though. The one play I saw was a long run by Reggie Bush, but when they showed the replay, it was Deuce McAllister and he was wearing #44. :wacko:

For what it's worth, the 4's were shaped like the Broncos' font but more pointed at the top of the strokes. None of the numbers was rounded like the 6 on the other guy's jersey.

now.JPG

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

OK, this is crazy but what the hell...

I had a dream the other night and in it I was watching the Saints play the Colts. The Saints had on new uni's which included a black helmet with no stripes and a gold fleur-de-lis along with black jerseys which had a different number font. That got me to thinking...remember they supposedly had the new uni's ready for the playoffs last year but weren't allowed to wear them?

What if they don't do a big unveiling like other teams have but just show up in Canton for the Hall of Fame game in new uni's? That would be cool.

I don't think my dream is reliable as to the details though. The one play I saw was a long run by Reggie Bush, but when they showed the replay, it was Deuce McAllister and he was wearing #44. :wacko:

For what it's worth, the 4's were shaped like the Broncos' font but more pointed at the top of the strokes. None of the numbers was rounded like the 6 on the other guy's jersey.

now.JPG

You need to stop drinking cough syrup before bedtime. These visions will cease after a good night's sleep. :P Although in all seriousness, I'd love to see a team pull off a uniform change that blindsides everybody. Unfortunately, it'd be damn near impossible to pull off - sports identity marks and marketing are too big of a business, too much rides on the success or failure of a given look. Too many people are involved these days, and there'd be almost no way to avoid a leak. But it'd be sweet to try.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I don't know about you but I dream about beutiful women not preseason football games. You seem to have some unresolved issues from your childhood that you might want to talk to a professional about. :P

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

Archived