Schutt DNA Helmets

axl007

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the DNA. Go easy on me on the helmet decals, I'll get better. Also the chin strap is cut away to stay out of the way of the decals.

Arenaaaa.png

I think you did a spectacular job, but I think the perspective of the hook on top and the lines on the vertical lines on the bottom of the mask are off. you should either see more of the hook or less space between the lines.

I think I see what you mean. There is actually a third vertical bar that sits directly behind the right one (from this angle). I left it out because it made the middle bar look like one thick bar. The vertical bar on the right is actually right down the middle of the facemask.

CLHEL2.png

As someone who works on these helmets on the daily basis, they are very awesome and realistic. The only problem is that the top strap is too short. You need to go a little higher with the clip, but other than that it's friggin sweet! BTW, I love the fact that you put the Schutt logo on the straps! Brilliams!

dodgers-1.png

sweet jesus ive been waiting for so long. im in awe. how long til i can get a template for paint? you are the man!

I'm pretty sure that template isn't going to be compatible with Paint. ;)

somebody manged to get his revolution helmet to paint compatible

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

sweet jesus ive been waiting for so long. im in awe. how long til i can get a template for paint? you are the man!

You'd lose the awesomeness of them in Paint. The gradients, the reflections, the fact that you'd have to distort the logo to fit it on properly, etc. You can't work with those kinds of things in Paint.

Great work, BTW, axl.

Are you talking about the revolution that was done as just an outline? If so, I could do that with this one.

CLHEL2.png

yea, if you could keep like the ear holes and thoes cuts on the tops, just so that it could be recognized as a DNA, any other views yet?

P.S. take your time on this, i dont want you to rush perfection

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Archived