2007 NFL Draft jersey pics

BigEd76

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the Chargers new look!!! Wow wa wee wa!!!

$350 a pop for the new authentic jersey at the Chargers store. $100 a pop for the replicas (screen printed, not the half-twill stuff they now have, those are $140).

I think I'll wait until it comes down a little bit.

$350 a pop for the new authentic jersey at the Chargers store. $100 a pop for the replicas (screen printed, not the half-twill stuff they now have, those are $140).

Never buy at the Chargers store at the stadium. The authentics are much cheaper at NFL shop.com they're 247.99 (50 bucks more for sizes 58-60). The replicas are 74.99. They don't have the replithentics on there. I think only champs has those right now. Not sure how much.

Now if they could only flip the bolts over on the jersey so they match the helmet...

Never buy at the Chargers store at the stadium. The authentics are much cheaper at NFL shop.com they're 247.99 (50 bucks more for sizes 58-60). The replicas are 74.99. They don't have the replithentics on there. I think only champs has those right now. Not sure how much.

Now if they could only flip the bolts over on the jersey so they match the helmet...

I agree, I visited the Qualcomm Stadium store just to get a look up close and to try a few on with no intention of buying (I knew they'd be $350 because I asked a few weeks ago). They did not have the alternate jerseys, just the navy and whites in Tomlinson, Rivers, Gates, and Merriman. Thanks for the tip on NFL.com, right now they only have customizable jerseys that aren't available until 3-4 weeks. I think I'll just wait for Sports Fever or someplace similar in town to get a stock Tomlinson or Rivers jersey for the normal $250.

I agree, I visited the Qualcomm Stadium store just to get a look up close and to try a few on with no intention of buying (I knew they'd be $350 because I asked a few weeks ago). They did not have the alternate jerseys, just the navy and whites in Tomlinson, Rivers, Gates, and Merriman. Thanks for the tip on NFL.com, right now they only have customizable jerseys that aren't available until 3-4 weeks. I think I'll just wait for Sports Fever or someplace similar in town to get a stock Tomlinson or Rivers jersey for the normal $250.

I didn't recommend sports fever, since they don't have them yet. Normally I would since I used to work there and I try to be as loyal as I can to them since they've always been good to me before and after I worked there.

Did anyone else notice during the Draft that the Bills' table had the old Jim Kelly-era helmet, sans silver and with just the one shade of blue? It was sitting on the table and printed on the card, thought that was interesting. Obviously by the jersey shot though nothing seems to have changed. Maybe it was just an oversight.

Here's Tedd Ginn and John Beck from Miami's joke of a draft.

116-dol0430.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.JPG

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived