2007 NFL Draft jersey pics

BigEd76

bills2007.jpg

No numbers yet for the Bills picks.

From Berkeley to Buffalo. Bummer.

And does Poluszny always look so stoic? He was just drafted into the NFL -- would it hurt to crack a smile?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our top pick is going to be disappointed. The Saints have retired #8 so he'll have to choose another number.

25-72-U4238.jpg

But seriously, I can't find a pic of Robert Meachem with his Saints gear. He wore #3 in college so maybe he'll choose 13 or 83, though 83 didn't work out for our last WR draftee from Tennessee (that would be Stallworth).

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

My Seattle Seahawks 2nd Rounder CB Josh Wilson of Maryland and 3rd Rounder DT Brandon Mebane of Cal.

seahawkrooks.jpg

Chicago Bears 1st Rounder TE Greg Olsen of Miami.

gregolsen.jpg

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1st Rounder DE Gaines Adams of Clemson.

gainesadams.jpg

bills2007.jpg

And does Poluszny always look so stoic? He was just drafted into the NFL -- would it hurt to crack a smile?

Paul P. (too lazy to look up the correct spelling!) will wear Spikes old #51.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

bills2007.jpg

Geez, the name is right there in the picture a few inches above your post.

Here's Tedd Ginn and John Beck from Miami's joke of a draft.

116-dol0430.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.JPG

So what happened to the new numbers with less navy blue?

p.s. you'll feel better in 3 years when Brady Quinn goes the route of Joey Harrington.

Hear hear! I think Beck is a great sleeper pick (though I'm a little biased), and, had the Dolphins not had to pass on Quinn to get him, would have been in a lower pressure situation as a second round pick.

Anyway, I hear that Beck is going to wear #9 in Miami because #12 is retired. I guess #9 was the number of one of his favorite baseball players (though my source didn't say who), and Beck grew up as much a baseball fan as a football fan (he has a reported 93 mph fastball). Hopefully Beck ends up playing as well as the #9 he reminds me of--Drew Brees.

Hopefully there will be less navy on the jersey when I break down and pick up a #9 Beck!

EDIT: Apparently #9 is for Roy Hobbs, from one of Beck's favorite movies The Natural.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

bills2007.jpg

Nah, he's going to wear #58 for Shane Conlan. He also wore Conlan's #31 at PSU.

bills2007.jpg

Well he's listed as #51 on the Bills' site, and I heard 51 on a TV story. Maybe he'll switch to 58 if / when it becomes available.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

bills2007.jpg

Well he's listed as #51 on the Bills' site, and I heard 51 on a TV story. Maybe he'll switch to 58 if / when it becomes available.

Oops, I didn't know that. Thanks. It should help out some creative people who may have had Spikes jerseys then.

And I have no idea who Roy Manning is, so #58 may come available.

My Seattle Seahawks 2nd Rounder CB Josh Wilson of Maryland and 3rd Rounder DT Brandon Mebane of Cal.

seahawkrooks.jpg

Chicago Bears 1st Rounder TE Greg Olsen of Miami.

gregolsen.jpg

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1st Rounder DE Gaines Adams of Clemson.

gainesadams.jpg

Interesting to note that that's Gaines' second #1 jersey of the year, at the draft he had one with an incorrect, generic #1, in the same font as the Bucs' replicas - with the thinner black outline and a curve on the top part slanty thingy.

I can't wait to pick me up a G-Reg jersey. :D

Here's the other #1 jersey so you can see what I mean:

fullj.jpg

Coach Tomlin and #1 pick Lawrence Timmons

20070501rr_timmonsPJ02_450.jpg

you mean OMAR EPPS with Timmons?

THATS who he reminds me of! I couldnt figure it out....

House rules.

yes House indeed rules.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Oh yeah, and one last note I thought was a little lame during the telecast:

I can't remember who, but as one of the draft picks was making his way through the hall toward the stage, some suit walked up and slapped a VT pin onto his jacket. Now I did find the whole Bruce Smith thing nice, and it was cool to see the commentators wearing pins, but i just think it's kinda lame to put one on a guy who didn't already have one, as if it's the rule. I just think that nice gestures like that lose their niceness when people are forced to do them against their will, or when they otherwise are indifferent. Like gee, he must really care about the VT students, I know so because that guy pinned the logo on his suit.

Archived