Dallas stars uniform concept requests

ColeJ

since many dallas stars fans, including myself, have a bitter hatred for the mooterus sweater, i'm putting a section on my website where you can create your own third jersey, and display it to the rest of the site visitors...

i figured, to get started, if anyone here wanted to give it a shot, i'd put them up in the first-wave of concepts at site launch... of course, i'd give full credit.

if you don't feel like doing it, no problems here. but i figured if anyone got bored and wanted to try and come up with something, maybe help me out a little and donate some concepts for the launch.

i've already got 1 or 2 of my own designs up there as well, that i believe i've shown you all before.

i like the rangers style. mooterus is used very well on those. it looks 100x better in the tradotional stars colors. still wouldn't use it as a primary logo (even on an alt.) though. once again nice job on the rangers style.

vicfurth. i don't have a url just yet, cause the site isn't completed... i'm a procrastinater...

and discrim... dude. you put my name on it :) that's awesome. i'll definately put these up.. but turco wears 35 :)

vicfurth. i don't have a url just yet, cause the site isn't completed... i'm a procrastinater...

and discrim... dude. you put my name on it :) that's awesome. i'll definately put these up.. but turco wears 35 :)

i was sleep at the wheel when these got done, i was forgetting whether it was 1 or 35... :;):

make him switch to 1 then or just put a small caption by an asterisk reading *drowsy avs fan :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Wow that's awesome Avenger...what other custom made mods have you made?

please note: I don't have NHL 2004 and do not plan on getting it but I love that uni and am interested in seeing what other great things that creative mind has conceived. So my motive for the question isn't fueled by any desire for free NHL 2004 mods.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Wow, that's hot.  That'd make a great jersey.  Let us know when you get the add-on done for that, I'd love to add that into my game.

I could also use some advice for adding jerseys into 2004.  I used to do it for the previous versions, but it's a PITA in 2004.  I haven't spent a lot of time on it, but the one set I got in thusfar (the Aurora jerseys) turned out ok, except for the numbers--I'm not exactly sure how to make the proper areas transparent, like with the green on the older versions.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Here's my fantasy Stars jersey that I am creating as a mod for NHL 2004. Don't mind the watermark.

dallasthird.gif

Avenger does it again!  I can't wait for the site man.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• 3 weeks later...

I posted a blue, white & silver one & rogerclemente did a better one.

Here's mine-

dallas.JPG

Check with Roger for his if you want his--it's better.

(in his NHL modified concepts thread)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I posted a blue, white & silver one & rogerclemente did a better one.

Here's mine-

dallas.JPG

Check with Roger for his if you want his--it's better.

(in his NHL modified concepts thread)

while it feels weird to say that i don't want concepts like that, i think it goes against the purpose of the section...

the main idea behind that section is that green/red/yellow aren't DALLAS STARS colors... so it's a place to post concepts that ARE dallas stars colors. i'll probably end up changing my mind at some point, but as it stands right now, i'm trying to keep with the green/gold/black/white colors.

Archived