Suns concept

Discrim

The idea came to me while I was zonin out...heh, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Here ya go, anyway:

Sunsthird.png

I tried to look for a pic of their old shooting shirt, but I couldn't remember where I'd seen it, so I approximated what the sun from that would look like if it was blown up, off center and on the jersey. I replaced the gray they got now with a slightly purplish silver, and that's about it explanationwise. speak on it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

PASS DA BONG DAWG!!!

That said (*COUGH COUGH*), you definitiely (*COUGH...GAG! GAG!!!*) got a fine eye for wild and (*COUGH...CHOKE!!!*) "out there" concepts...and I can ap (*COUGH COUGH...HOCK HOCK-PHTOOEY*)...appreciate that.

I really am a fan of your mold-breaking ab?ab...(*HOCK HOOOOCCCCK...PHTOOEY!*COUGH COUGH*)...

...abstraction.

(Now damn...THAT was sum good $#!zn!t!!! Somebody gimme a BIG OL' SLICE OF PIZZA 'ROUND DIS MUH'F :censored:A!!!)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

In all seriousness, this could actually work as an alt and be better than the one they already have, IMO. I like it, works for me.

I wholeh(*HACK...H-H-HHAAACCCKKK*)...heartedly concur.

(Damn...that musta been the last piece of pizza I ate!!!)

:D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

PASS DA BONG DAWG!!!

That said (*COUGH COUGH*), you definitiely (*COUGH...GAG! GAG!!!*) got a fine eye for wild and (*COUGH...CHOKE!!!*) "out there" concepts...and I can ap (*COUGH COUGH...HOCK HOCK-PHTOOEY*)...appreciate that.

I really am a fan of your mold-breaking ab?ab...(*HOCK HOOOOCCCCK...PHTOOEY!*COUGH COUGH*)...

...abstraction.

(Now damn...THAT was sum good $#!zn!t!!! Somebody gimme a BIG OL' SLICE OF PIZZA 'ROUND DIS MUH'F :censored:A!!!)

LMAO

It's certainly...creative? But, if they wore this on the court, well, it wouldn't be good for their image to say the least.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

In all seriousness, this could actually work as an alt and be better than the one they already have, IMO. I like it, works for me.

Are you serious? :blink::wacko:

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

PASS DA BONG DAWG!!!

...abstraction.

Hahahahahahahaha...instant classic right there.

Change the grey to yellowish orange and that's actually really cool. I don't get the template, though.

That's pretty typical for 'Scrim... all of his templates are blocky. Probably because he's a blockhead himself. ^_^

I really like this one, actually. Like Phil said, it's tame by your standards, but it's pretty sharp looking.

philly.png

took in some suggestions, so here go three variant colorations:

silver replaced by yellow-orange

Sunsthird2.png

silver replaced by white

Sunsthird3.png

white trim + white numbers trimmed in purple

Sunsthird4.png

glad yall like it (I think...you been smokin, B?)

2016cubscreamsig.png

I don't want this to come across as mean, but I would cry (a lot) if Phoenix ever wore anything remotely close to those.

There current look, while not mind blowing, is classy, simple, and works. This looks like a jersey from space jam, and would instantly make them the Buffa-Slugs of the NBA.

Next!

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

Are you serious? :blink::wacko:

Dead serious. Explain to me why it couldn't be a viable option for the suns, especially the one variant with the yellowish-orange outline. The team's name is the suns, the main design in the concept is a big ass sun, it's perfect for an alt.

go with the normal suns font, and i think you have an awesome alternate. but then again i like wacky designs

I hope you don't mean the number font, cus that is their normal font. if you mean the PHOENIX, it's the one from their logo, I prefer that one.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived