Suns concept

Discrim

Doubt this will ever make it to the court. This reminds me too much of the MLB "Turn Ahead the Clock" jerseys and we all know how those turned out.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

serioiusly Suns fans this is why it's called a "CONCEPT" it was nicely done and very tame for your standards Scrim, but none the less very well done.

Not only that, but I think those who are responding negatively are not acustomed to seeing what Discrimihater has come up with in the past. As mentioned, this may be one of his tamer concepts.

philly.png

took in some suggestions, so here go three variant colorations:

silver replaced by yellow-orange

Sunsthird2.png

silver replaced by white

Sunsthird3.png

white trim + white numbers trimmed in purple

Sunsthird4.png

glad yall like it (I think...you been smokin, B?)

In the immortal words of Lil' Jon...

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

(Smoke 'til I choke?cuz I'm broke as a joke...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The idea came to me while I was zonin out...heh, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Here ya go, anyway:

Sunsthird.png

I tried to look for a pic of their old shooting shirt, but I couldn't remember where I'd seen it, so I approximated what the sun from that would look like if it was blown up, off center and on the jersey. I replaced the gray they got now with a slightly purplish silver, and that's about it explanationwise. speak on it.

What font did you use for the heading where it says "Phoenix Suns?" It looks like the wordmark on the Nugs alts.

I definetly like the third one the best... the numbers actually jump out at you instead of just blending in with the background. But I'd like to see it with the yellow trim (like on the Nash jersey).

Good stuff

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I generally use Airstream for the team name in my header, and yeah, it's essentially the same font used for the Nuggets' third wordmark. Oddly enough, it wasn't brought up when I did a Nuggets concept a few months back. Heh, you ask me, if someone wanted to make fakes, the Nuggets made themselves way too easy of a target. But that's a story for another thread.

and B...no. more. weed. aight, man? ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I generally use Airstream for the team name in my header, and yeah, it's essentially the same font used for the Nuggets' third wordmark. Oddly enough, it wasn't brought up when I did a Nuggets concept a few months back. Heh, you ask me, if someone wanted to make fakes, the Nuggets made themselves way too easy of a target. But that's a story for another thread.

and B...no. more. weed. aight, man? ;)

*COUGH*I'll...try to *COUGH* remember that, o...o...*COUGH* *COUGH* *GAG...GAG*...

...okay dude. You win.

*HOCK...PHOOOEY!*

Damn...that musta been last night's pork chop!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The last one...the best one.

I like em.

Now what would the white jersey's look like?

I know it's an alt. but...I bet it would look even better in white.

JMHO.

haha...I thought I was out, and then they pull me back in :D

shoot, I was gonna archive the lot of em and run the clock out...looks like I got a challenge on my hands: how to make a white version of this that would look enough like a home uniform that nobody mistakes it for a road. This would mean the sun can't be orange, which leaves white or gold.

2016cubscreamsig.png

capn, my capn...heh, I didn't expect to wind up with somethin for almost everybody, I can tell you that right now, though I aint complainin :)

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived