New College Football Uniforms

tohasbo

WTF is on the collar on back? lol...

I always kind of liked KSU's striping it made their colors somewhat bearable... now...

downgrade...atleast there is no NIKE piping everywhere.

Kinda looks like a band-aid. From a picture on kstatefans.com that someone took at the campus bookstore, the "band-aid" things are on the sleeves as well.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, since there is no rediculous piping, no diamond plating, and no black, I love it! It's simple, and that's what college football needs, no more Miami, Oregon, Missouri crap!

set903mq8.jpg

Nike. Destroying good college uniforms since 1964.

It could've been a lot worse for Kansas State, but I think it's a big step down from what they had before. It might be interesting to see what kind of changes have been made to KSU's pants, but I really hope they aren't making any major changes to the helmet.

roberson.jpg

I can't stand that band aid thing. What the hell is that? Please tell me its just a tag or something.

Can't NIKE just make a simple look WITHOUT even a little corny detail for once?

There is also no need for the tiny K-State font on the front of the jersey. It looks horrible that way. Either make it legible from atleast a foot away or completely do away with it.

i might be wrong..but maybe the stipe on the back of neck will go with the helmet stripe?

maybe a purple helmet?? it looks like if they had a center stripe in white with silver on each side it would match up perfect with the stripe on back of neck

word on the street is the K-State helmet will be nearly the same as before but with a black facemask and black stripes. Ron Prince is certainly doing his part to distance the program from Bill Snyder. Heck they're even playing non-con opponents now. :P I reserve judgement until i see the authentics.

rush.png

Clipboard03.jpg

I got a glimpse of the UCF helmet from this site www.maddenmania.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2573917 - 82k It is different and I would like to see the uniforms they have to match it.

A little help:

I think they look awesome...I love the white helmets with the gold and black accents. They could have done like everyone other team with a gold/black scheme and went with a gold or black helmet. This really looks sharp to me and will look amazing with an all-white uniform.

UCFminis.jpg

Could this be the new Air Force jersey? It was under New Items on their athletics page.

111633-c.jpg

And this was last years home jersey

72583815.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

K-STATE without the sleeve stripes is NOT K-St.

Nike flunks again, when when they go minimalist.

Agreed. Total downgrade from what they had before. K-State's unis were great, and Nike made it too plain. It could've been worse considering who made it, but it definitely could've been better. Looks like a glorified practice jersey.

I got a glimpse of the UCF helmet from this site www.maddenmania.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2573917 - 82k It is different and I would like to see the uniforms they have to match it.

A little help:

I think they look awesome...I love the white helmets with the gold and black accents. They could have done like everyone other team with a gold/black scheme and went with a gold or black helmet. This really looks sharp to me and will look amazing with an all-white uniform.

UCFminis.jpg

Thats actually kind of nice IMO. It reminds me of those throwback butes that GTech wore last year.

While looking at an A&M football forum, i stumbled upon these. I dont know if these are anything official or just some mock-ups that someone did in order to guess what Adidas will change. All i know is i saved these pics to my computer and not 2 minutes afterwards the thread was shut down on the forum. That can only lead me to suspect that these pics werent supposed to get out. Well here is what could be Texas A&M's next uniform.

agsuni1zx7.png

agsuni2cy6.png

agsuni3kp7.png

Archived